The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He's telling us he is a Nazi. Why do you support a Nazi?

Don’t forget racist and sexist as well.

Or any other ist or ism you can think of.

As Irv would say…… What a mess.

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Don’t forget racist and sexist as well.

Or any other ist or ism you can think of.

As Irv would say…… What a mess.

No problem, right?

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yes.  You guys are  a very unified in "group"  that thrives on group thought and attack any other opinion.

It's on display for everyone to see 

You know what we don't use? Tired Nazi rhetoric. But MAGA doesn't seem to think that's important because it all makes sense in the context of a cult.

And Jesus Christ, have you looked at the  idiots surrounding you lately? Are you a serous person or are you wearing adult diapers agongside?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

First it was J6.  That failed.  Then its democracy is at stake.  Another fail.  Then they help Trump with the ridiculous lawsuits.  Now, he's a Nazi.  He was President for four years and now he decided to be a Nazi?  Another fail.  Keep pulling things out of your ass.  Put your head back there. It won't matter in November.  What a mess.    

Oh the Boomers love this post!   Devoid of fact AND has all their trigger words?  You are gonna be all the talk at the bingo halls this week.

26 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You know what we don't use? Tired Nazi rhetoric. But MAGA doesn't seem to think that's important because it all makes sense in the context of a cult.

And Jesus Christ, have you looked at the  idiots surrounding you lately? Are you a serous person or are you wearing adult diapers agongside?

Is old Nazi rhetoric worse than new anti-Jew rhetoric the left has begun to espouse?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh the Boomers love this post!   Devoid of fact AND has all their trigger words?  You are gonna be all the talk at the bingo halls this week.

So you guys aren't out there chicken littling that "democracy is at stake"? And isn't Billsy calling DJT a Nazi in every 3rd post?   Also, why the need for inserting ageism into the discussion? 

• Like (+1) 2

LRon and that other dude who showed up over the weekend sure love to brag about letting everyone know that they're 20-something ***** for brains, don't they?

I relish knowing that young commies who cheer on the authoritarian state will one day stare slack jawed and stupified as the movement they helped create eats them alive.

Glorious.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

So you guys aren't out there chicken littling that "democracy is at stake"? And isn't Billsy calling DJT a Nazi in every 3rd post?   Also, why the need for inserting ageism into the discussion? 

Wherever would they get such an idea?  Find me 10k votes, j6, fake electors...all conspiracies made up by a corrupt fbi.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wherever would they get such an idea?  Find me 10k votes, j6, fake electors...all conspiracies made up by a corrupt fbi.

I am sorry. Didn't think you wanted it both ways, carry on.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Is old Nazi rhetoric worse than new anti-Jew rhetoric the left has begun to espouse?

No Doc, the problem lies in that you equate all bad things, and think that gives you fair standing to accept the stance of one of those bad sides.  

20 minutes ago, daz28 said:

No Doc, the problem lies in that you equate all bad things, and think that gives you fair standing to accept the stance of one of those bad sides.  

Again, a guy who has a daughter, SIL and grandkids who are Jewish is not an antisemite.  I understand why you guys keep doing this given the latent antisemitism by the Dems that was unmasked after October 7th, but it's not working.

On 5/21/2024 at 10:41 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

At least you didn't have the temerity to act like anything I listed was normal.   

And at least you are tacitly admitting you are arguing out of both holes in this one.  

And for the record, can we agree that democracy isn't really at stake, nor are Trump and his supporters actual Nazis (except for a very small few who may actually support a German party that died 80 years ago)?

27 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

And at least you are tacitly admitting you are arguing out of both holes in this one.  

And for the record, can we agree that democracy isn't really at stake, nor are Trump and his supporters actual Nazis (except for a very small few who may actually support a German party that died 80 years ago)?

your political choices are as bad as your choice in spirits:

maybe go up 2 shelves to Makers or Woodford?  Maybe try an Irish Whiskey.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

your political choices are as bad as your choice in spirits:

maybe go up 2 shelves to Makers or Woodford?  Maybe try an Irish Whiskey.

My screen name is 20+ years old.  I  keep it to remember where I came from, as I have very humble beginnings.  But for the record, Tenhigh was a quality well bourbon once upon a time.

For the further record, Makers and Woodford are for Manhattans and old fashioneds and other lady drinks.  

36 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

My screen name is 20+ years old.  I  keep it to remember where I came from, as I have very humble beginnings.  But for the record, Tenhigh was a quality well bourbon once upon a time.

For the further record, Makers and Woodford are for Manhattans and old fashioneds and other lady drinks.  

Old fashioned are great!  Both makers and woodford r fine to sip neat. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Old fashioned are great!  Both makers and woodford r fine to sip neat. 

Yes, but is it socially acceptable for a "lady" to sip them neat?  We already know that's how men should drink them, apparently.  

• Like (+1) 1