Bills hosting/hosted David Edwards on visit

gonzo1105

Give me a 100% healthy Ike Boettger and Spencer Brown not coming off f ing back f ing surgery and I'll be happy.   Then draft O Line #1 or #2 and I can rest.  

BTW, With D Harris pounding the rock the O Line will suddenly look so much better.... 

McBeanes have swapped out Zack Moss, Devin S and whoever for N Hines,  J Cook and D Harris.  Total upgrade across the board.   They are killing it.  

Go Bills

Edited by ProcessTruster

5 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Give me a 100% healthy Ike Boettger and Spencer Brown not coming off f ing back f ing surgery and I'll be happy.   Then draft O Line #1 or #2 and I can rest.  

BTW, With D Harris pounding the rock the O Line will suddenly look so much better.... 

McBeanes have swapped out Zack Moss, Devin S and whoever for N Hines,  J Cook and D Harris.  Total upgrade across the board.   They are killing it.  

Go Bills

did we sign David ?

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

They went all in for 2022 which I think was the right move and then had the most injury ridden season they have had under this regime. That is awful luck. But it happens. The Rams had better luck. They went all in for 2021 and won it all then the injury bug bit back in 2022. That is why I say sometimes you need luck as much as judgment to win a Lombardi. 

I didn't like the restructure on Von. Because I thought a 3 year gamble was defensible. It is now 4 years before the contract is escapable.

I didn't like Von's restructure either.  Beane is pushing again this year and let's hope for some of that luck.

Beane could still get out of Von's contract after 2024 if he did a post June cut.  But I'm sure it's not preferable.

Next year's cap and restructuring will be as tough or tougher than this year's.

I know you see this year's draft as weak, but Beane has to hit on some guys.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.