Ramsey to Dolphins

Dablitzkrieg

4 hours ago, boyst said:

so you think it's an actual viable plan and that this front office actualyl is goign to go forward with letting Dorsey wing it with Josh?

this team is not going to get to the super bowl any time soon. they won't even have a chance in the AFCC.

What are you taking about ? Yes the Bills have a plan. You don’t agree with the plan apparently. What specifically don’t you like about BB’s plan about 3 hrs into non tampering FA? The fact he signed a young good pass blocking OG with flexibility?
Ok I’m going to give a few days before I attack or support where the Bills are at. You’re convinced the Bills won’t compete for the AFC. You could be right but Vegas and others may disagree. I’ll grant you the AFC is going to be a challenge. But I’m confident the Bills will be in the mix. 

3 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

What are you taking about ? Yes the Bills have a plan. You don’t agree with the plan apparently. What specifically don’t you like about BB’s plan about 3 hrs into non tampering FA? The fact he signed a young good pass blocking OG with flexibility?
Ok I’m going to give a few days before I attack or support where the Bills are at. You’re convinced the Bills won’t compete for the AFC. You could be right but Vegas and others may disagree. I’ll grant you the AFC is going to be a challenge. But I’m confident the Bills will be in the mix. 

Wager now the bills won't rise to the afcc

12 minutes ago, boyst said:

Wager now the bills won't rise to the afcc

Ok sure. I am of the opinion that once FA settles and the draft is done, the Bills will continue to contend.
But what is your point ? What specifically do you want the Bills to do? They have a plan that you clearly don’t like. The dufus coach and the other things you provided here seem all over the place. You’re the GM. Someone came back and gave specifics on where KC has been better building the OL. BB has not been great building the OL. That’s a fair assessment. Great you take the field, I’ll take the Bills. Anything else you have to offer ?

47 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Ok sure. I am of the opinion that once FA settles and the draft is done, the Bills will continue to contend.
But what is your point ? What specifically do you want the Bills to do? They have a plan that you clearly don’t like. The dufus coach and the other things you provided here seem all over the place. You’re the GM. Someone came back and gave specifics on where KC has been better building the OL. BB has not been great building the OL. That’s a fair assessment. Great you take the field, I’ll take the Bills. Anything else you have to offer ?

It's too late to do it this year. It's a multi year process. But essentially blow it up quick l, throw out old tools and recalibrate 

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

It's too late to do it this year. It's a multi year process. But essentially blow it up quick l, throw out old tools and recalibrate 

And there it is. It’s too late to fix this year 🤷🏻‍♂️So fire all staff and player vets that are unsigned. Start over. Ok I can see why you think the Bills can’t contend. The multi year approach starts next year ?? Since it’s too late ?

11 hours ago, boyst said:

so you think it's an actual viable plan and that this front office actualyl is goign to go forward with letting Dorsey wing it with Josh?

this team is not going to get to the super bowl any time soon. they won't even have a chance in the AFCC.

Damn, I thought this was a Jalen Ramsey to Dolphins thread. 
I really like what the Saints have done so far. 
Dallas has a lot of work to do. 
Very curious what Daboll and their Giants will do. 
Did you like the trade down by Chicago?

Edited by Dopey
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 3/12/2023 at 4:25 PM, QLBillsFan said:

Well since FA hasn’t started.. seems like BB will improve the Bills. We have holes at every position ? That’s a lot of holes. Certainly some areas to address. But Dolphins are the favorites already is a bit early. 

Only position we don't have holes in QB

On 3/12/2023 at 4:23 PM, Nextmanup said:

I like the people laughing at this, as though the AFC East is still filled with garbage and we will easily walk to a division title.

These are also the same people laughing at the suggestion, a few days before the game, that we were going to get smoked by the Bengals.

Gonna be a lot of Bills fans in a for a rude awakening this upcoming year; it's going to a tough season.

If Rogers goes to the Jets then the Patriots may be the bottom basement team,  outside of Allen and Diggs the Bills have no elite talent because we still don't know how Miller looks returning from injury at his age. This Bills team will take a step back next season unless Beanne can add a couple of play makers in free agency and hit on some picks. In previous seasons the Bills had easy time winning the division,  that is not going to happen this coming year.  Right now I would focus on getting a 3 down stud RB along with an elite speed WR to stretch the field.  We signed a starting guard,  now we need those two new toys for Allen so he can at least have weapons to compete with Mahomes and Burrows. Our defence is never going to be great or dominant, get another huge DT to stop the run and just focus on running up the score to beat teams.

I would consider trading Oliver to the Titans for Henry,  Oliver wants big money and is just too undersized to be a consistent week to week force. Having Henry and Cook would be a great thunder & lighting duo. That game in the snow against the Bengals is much different with a snowplow RB like Henry standing behind Allen,  D-lineman are no longer just going to put their head down and go 100 miles per hour after Allen.

20 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Ramsey was graded out well by PFF in 2022 despite the Rams down season but I have always found Ramsey to be overrated, a very good player at times but not the elite player he is often stated to be. I am not really concerned about this, the Fins should have spent their resources on the O-line as opposed to their defense. 

Not a great tackler, good in man coverage - and they blitz a lot so i think thats the goal.  

I think at some point Ramsey is gonna tell Tua he is trash…,

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.