The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

54 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That analogy makes zero sense given the unreleased, then released video exonerates what you said … and the unreleased, now released video of Chansley paints the opposite narrative. 

What exactly do you want?  Chansley to serve 4 years in prison?

I, and most who take issue with this charade, don’t believe Chansley should have zero punishment.   What we take issue with is the excessiveness of that punishment.

Given the video that has come to light, it’s honestly shocking that people like you dig yourselves in deeper on that front.  

You seem to insist on confusing “released to the public” with “released to the defense”

Maybe don’t do that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Jan. 6 Videos Show Antifa Disguising Selves as Trump Supporters, Trumpers Stopping Vandals

by Catherine Salgado

Previously censored videos of Jan. 6, 2021, are now circulating online and sparking controversy and shock. The videos show people who appear to be Antifa disguising themselves as Trump supporters, and Trump supporters stopping Antifa vandalism. Another video shows a man who said he witnessed Antifa disguising themselves and saying they wanted to make Trump supporters look bad. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/03/11/jan-6-videos-show-antifa-disguising-selves-as-trump-supporters-trumpers-stopping-vandals-n1677413

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3896243-gop-senator-says-mccarthy-should-not-have-released-jan-6-tapes-to-only-tucker-carlson/

“What I do regret probably as much as anything about the release of 41,000 hours is that it was released to one person in prime time who is, you know, rather sensational in his approach and rather than just releasing it to everybody,” Cramer said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” 

Edited by redtail hawk

30 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You seem to insist on confusing “released to the public” with “released to the defense”

Maybe don’t do that. 

Chansley’s mom and new defense team state they never had that video.   

Again, do you believe, based on what we’ve now seen, that he deserves the sentence he received?

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Again, do you believe, based on what we’ve now seen, that he deserves the sentence he received?

No, he's going to hold onto what Chansley said

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

No, he's going to hold onto what Chansley said

It’s sad to see people so bitter politically that they defend the corrupt prosecution of a mentally ill person simply because they want the narrative to prevail. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If they didn’t have access to it, it’s likely because they didn’t request it. 

If it was intentionally withheld, then it’s likely a Brady violation and Chansley would be filing an appeal instead of releasing a statement that it doesn’t change anything. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, SCBills said:

His original defense lawyer said the same. They did not have access to video. The prosecution is required BY LAW to share it with the defense.

But constitution smonstitution amirite?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Jan. 6 Videos Show Antifa Disguising Selves as Trump Supporters, Trumpers Stopping Vandals

by Catherine Salgado

Previously censored videos of Jan. 6, 2021, are now circulating online and sparking controversy and shock. The videos show people who appear to be Antifa disguising themselves as Trump supporters, and Trump supporters stopping Antifa vandalism. Another video shows a man who said he witnessed Antifa disguising themselves and saying they wanted to make Trump supporters look bad. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/03/11/jan-6-videos-show-antifa-disguising-selves-as-trump-supporters-trumpers-stopping-vandals-n1677413

Im going to pipsqueak in here. this post like no other exemplifies what I HATE about politics. It has gone way past just disagreeing on policy. WE are witnessing low brow shenanigans on Both Sides. The people who legitamantly wanted to interrupt congress in a lawful proceeding to posts like this which is about as sneaky and evil a thing ever to further their " righteous " fight by impersonating your political foes.  WTAF ???

What kind of world is it that you can't even believe what you see with your eyes because it could be fugazi fake as a 4 dollar bill.....But wouldn't it serve the ardent republican right to attempt to cast similar discord and doubt within the democratic side to avert the negative stain also? It is a HUGE Debacle and Mess

BAH HUMBUG....I try to be objective and read about such topics but I just end up feelin hopeless and frustrated.

a la mierda SMH

m

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, muppy said:

Im going to pipsqueak in here. this post like no other exemplifies what I HATE about politics. It has gone way past just disagreeing on policy. WE are witnessing low brow shenanigans on Both Sides. The people who legitamantly wanted to interrupt congress in a lawful proceeding to posts like this which is about as sneaky and evil a thing ever to further their " righteous " fight by impersonating your political foes.  WTAF ???

What kind of world is it that you can't even believe what you see with your eyes because it could be fugazi fake as a 4 dollar bill.....But wouldn't it serve the ardent republican right to attempt to cast similar discord and doubt within the democratic side to avert the negative stain also? It is a HUGE Debacle and Mess

BAH HUMBUG....I try to be objective and read about such topics but I just end up feelin hopeless and frustrated.

a la mierda SMH

m

My feeling, my angsty Mupskateer, is that it’s simply the world we live in, and it’s the same as it ever was.  The main difference is people are able to connect to a much wider network of like minded people.  I think of it like a web, Mup, a web that is virtually world wide. 

As for sowing discord, yes, you nailed it.  Both sides do it.  The Dems went hog wild sowing discord in 2015-2020.  The Rs ran a similar game in 2020-2021.   

My suggestion is trust your heart, trust your mind, and trust common sense.  With everything else you should at least consider that you’re being manipulated, and there is a pretty good chance that you are.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I googled WWE, tag team, RedTail Hawk and BillSy. Is this you guys?   

84D750BB-0C3C-4C96-A499-8E92C87CEAB5.jpeg

Which do u prefer?  I'm not really into any of them.  more of a minimalist in style.

https://www.thesportster.com/every-wwe-tag-team-championship-ranked-belt-design/

Edited by redtail hawk

59 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My feeling, my angsty Mupskateer, is that it’s simply the world we live in, and it’s the same as it ever was.  The main difference is people are able to connect to a much wider network of like minded people.  I think of it like a web, Mup, a web that is virtually world wide. 

As for sowing discord, yes, you nailed it.  Both sides do it.  The Dems went hog wild sowing discord in 2015-2020.  The Rs ran a similar game in 2020-2021.   

My suggestion is trust your heart, trust your mind, and trust common sense.  With everything else you should at least consider that you’re being manipulated, and there is a pretty good chance that you are.  

I appreciate this leo really gracias. I don't doubt what you wrote at all. In fact you understand my angst and offer a helpful thoughtful reply.  Atta boy amigo 🙂

m 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The Rs ran a similar game in 2020-2021.   

Get your date ranges right you hack.

Trump followed Putin’s marching orders to a tee from day one.  Utter chaos from 2016 on… 

Thank you Trump voters