What our opinion is worth

Buckets

If the Bills would have listened to me (and Kiper) and drafted Jimmy Clausen in 2010 the drought would have immediately been over. We would be calling Clausen the GOAT instead of Brady as we'd have won at least 7 SB's ourselves. Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix would have already been inducted into the HOF. He would have single handedly ended world hunger, brokered world peace, and prevented climate change. The world would have been a completely different place. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I am actually Terry Pegula and I like to jump on from time to time to read opinions. Occasionally I like to offer my opinions. Sometimes I pass the opinions on to our top notch analytics staff to see which opinions are capable of being implemented. If their opinion on the opinion is that its a good opinion that opinion may be implemented. 

Edited by Buffalosouth

23 hours ago, WhoTom said:

"When you listen to the fans, you'll soon be sitting with them." - Marv Levy

Marv Levy was a coach for a man who openly stated he didn’t have to win a championship to make money. He only wanted to sell tickets. So 

6 minutes ago, Buffalosouth said:

I am actually Terry Pegula and I like to jump on from time to time to read opinions. Occasionally I like to offer my opinions. Sometimes I pass the opinions on to our top notch analytics staff to see which opinions are capable of being implemented. If their opinion on the opinion is that its a good opinion that opinion may be implemented. 

Can I ask for your opinion 

• Like (+1) 1

Normally I would agree that even allowing some input from the fans in most sports management might be suicidal but I've seen some really good takes on here from some of the posters. The fans dont know these players personally and they dont know the injuries etc but when it comes to coaches and the product that is produced, I think they are can be quite accurate in their critiques. Beane needs to seriously evaluate these coaches without resorting to " I dont listen to fans" argument because I think the criticisms are on point.

21 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

I was clamoring for Steve Johnson to get more playing time long before he blew up.  I also thought Zay Jones was going to be our next great reciever ............. can't win them all.   Jones may still end up being a decent receiver but he couldn't catch a cold while he was here.

I am certainly not pounding the table for Zay Jones, and he isn’t on my list of FO misses. But it think it’s worth noting that he has never been as close to being as bad as he was in Buffalo at any other stops. 

Even when traded in season his catch percentage jumped from 38% to 74%.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.