Where do the Bills need to improve the most?

Chaos

Where do the Bills need to improve the most?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Where do the Bills need to improve the most?

• Coaching
    • QB
    • Offensive Line
    • Offensive Skill Positions
    • Defensive Line
    • Linebackers
    • Secondary

On 1/28/2023 at 10:30 AM, Dr.Sack said:

Coaching and OL, but chose coaching. Bengals were down 3 OL.

I truly believe that had the Bills attempted to run the ball with more consistency ALL season it would've helped mask the offensive line deficiency in pass pro. Their two worse pass protecting linemen were best known for their run blocking ability. Was this an indictment on the RBs, who knows but to put that amount of pressure on a QB that's been through a helluva season, emotionally and physically was piss poor

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

the Bills won 13 games with this talent--this isn't the Giants or the Jags or the Seahawks  assing into the playoffs.

Every year they go out badly.  That's coaching.  We saw it last week.  We saw it last year.

Are you saying the Bills looked good the last 4 weeks of the regular season? I’m asking because what I saw was a very good team that would need help to get to the SB.. I mean the Pats game and the Dolphins and Bengals playoff games the flaws showed up a lot IMO.  The biggest was the Oline. 

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

Offensive Line is the clear poll winner, which shows that even a bunch of fans can see the big problem.

The odd thing is that Beane said protecting Josh was a priority last season and then proceeded to literally just sign an old castoff guard and nothing else.

Does anyone here think McD & Co get into the playoffs without Josh Allen?

Maybe they do - as the 7th seed. Now that I think about it, the Bills sans Allen are essentially the Dolphins. 

McDermott and Co made the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor throwing to Deonte Thompson and Kelvin Benjamin lest we forget.  People are getting kind of crazy and taking things for granted.  It could be a hell of lot worse.

8 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

McDermott and Co made the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor throwing to Deonte Thompson and Kelvin Benjamin lest we forget.  People are getting kind of crazy and taking things for granted.  It could be a hell of lot worse.

As a 7th seed and scored 3 points. Oh and needed a miracle win by Cinci. But yeah, they did.

43 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

The drought was not standard. It was a statistical anomaly of mismanagement. You couldn't do that again on purpose. Perspective is good, but ask the Eagles how good it was to win the NFC East six times, visit the NFC championship game five times, and go to Super Bowl with Andy Reid. 

Watching this NFCCG - the Eagles brand/identity is what McDermott wants. Not AS run heavy, but look what a dominant O Line and run ability can do? If we had a solid RB1 and above average Oline, we’d still be playing. I wanna note I do think Motor has RB1 ability (low end anyhow) if they’d committed to him. 

Thoughts? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.