Old Buffalo Bills Message Board

I was there from about 2005 to the end.  I was not a major character there, but did post more than I do here.   

BBMB was great in its heyday, but was going downhill fast over the last year as many long time quality posters were getting banned for no reason while a few trolls were allowed to run rampant and post the same junk every day.

This board is much better for knowledgeable posters, but BBMB was definitely more entertaining at times.   

Edited by dgrochester55

On 1/27/2023 at 2:59 PM, WhoTom said:

Sometimes he overtly trolled. In fact, WYO finally banned him when he said the Bills wouldn't be relevant until the team was sold and moved to a "real city." I suppose he was half right.

I was disappointed to find him over here, but, as you said, he disappeared when we got good.

Is this WYO? Update Yes, just PMed me back

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

I was pretty active over there from about '04 until the end as madbillsfan.  I remember you posting over there. I always wondered what happened to posters like Shaunta and Linda. I'm much more of a lurker here as I've gotten older but nice to see some of the same familiar posters from the old days. 

Edited by Bills Survivor
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/25/2023 at 7:08 PM, Floridagatorsbuffalobills said:

Yessss! SaviorEdwards! I just mentioned him above! And mykidsdad.

I remember a few others: DaBills4life, Shaunta53, teef (who I found in here), and couple more. 

Isn’t there a way to view old pages? That would be a riot. 

also remember forever 7-9, RalphWilsonsWar

48 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

I am the artist formerly known as MadBuffalo at BBMB. Remember very little as I was consuming large amounts of drugs and alcohol at that point in my life.  I do remember that idiot SaviorEdwards, go figure.

Did you recursively remove all traces of yourself from that site, with no opportunity for second-guessing?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.