I said this Last Year McDermott lacks the killer instinct.

Rebel101

Just now, Trock said:

Couldn’t this go in the pergatory garbage thread?

Coaching gotta go. Play calling was horrible, and the overall coaching of the game has been a McDermott flaw. Also his ability to step on someone’s throat has showed. You need to rethink football if you don’t think the coaching has failed this team on gameday year in and year out

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/22/2023 at 7:25 PM, Rebel101 said:

McDermott has done a lot for Buffalo. him dorsey and Frazier need to go. Team has been sloppy and lacked motivation since the bye

Can someone exam or does anyone want to break down how many games JA heroics saved this coaching staff and/or bailed out allowing a team to stay in the game? Please I think the board would appreciate these #s.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I mean we can start with his decision to punt in OT in a must win game with 4 minutes left with 4th and 1 at the other team’s 38 yard line in 2017. I’ve had a strong disliking for McDermott since this game. I know he’s done a lot of good since then and I give him some credit but he’s still the same in game terrible decision maker he’s always been. Looking at our 4 playoff loses it’s an embarrassment of terrible decisions made by the coaching staff including McDermott. We talk a lot about our receivers and can they get separation but how bout our coaching staff? They get throughly out coached every time we get into the playoffs and I’m sick of it. 

Edited by Rocbillsfan1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Maybe one day you will see the forest from the trees too

Wtf are you talking about? Is the forest a negative depressed person and the trees are despair?  Get a grip. 

Edited by Trock
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Trock said:

Wtf are you talking about? Is the forest a negative depressed person and the trees are despair?  Get a grip. 

We have focused on the wrong side of the ball and did it backwards....now that daboll is gone and Allen can't mask the glaring holes on offense (oline,wr2) the hens have come home to roost

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

We have focused on the wrong side of the ball and did it backwards....now that daboll is gone and Allen can't mask the glaring holes on offense (oline,wr2) the hens have come home to roost

We were three snaps from being undefeated. Our season was derailed by an injury and the league screwed us out of 1 seed. We are very good and only minor tweaks are needed. I’m ok with finding another DC, but not required. Trust the process. 

Edited by Trock
  • Haha (+1) 1

Until the playoffs just like every other year....Bills had the worst oline and worst wrs after diggs of any playoff team besides maybe tampa

Just now, Trock said:

We were three snaps from being undefeated. Our season was derailed by an injury and the league screwed us out of 1 seed. We are very good and only minor tweak are needed. I’m ok with finding another DC, but not required. Trust the process. 

2 minutes ago, Trock said:

We were three snaps from being undefeated. Our season was derailed by an injury and the league screwed us out of 1 seed. We are very good and only minor tweaks are needed. I’m ok with finding another DC, but not required. Trust the process. 

The process is Allen playing like superman and the defense not living up to all the resources it is swallowing

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Until the playoffs just like every other year....Bills had the worst oline and worst wrs after diggs of any playoff team besides maybe tampa

We had a tough road because of Hamlins injury. We should’ve had the bye, played the Jags, thenChiefs or Bengals, then in.  

We were screwed royally. Pretty Billsy bad luck. 

Edited by Trock
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.