So is it on to Jacksonville?

Thrivefourfive

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Browns will be much better. Schwartz coming in at DC and Deshaun getting a whole offseason and pre season. Watch out for them 

I kind of have it in my heart that Watson will never be Watson again, but you’re right I love their run game. And I think the world of Schwartz as a DC

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

If the Jets find a quarterback...ugh

Exactly.  The division is strengthening as is the conference...while the Bills seem to be regressing a bit (yes, statistically the offense was on par with last year's).  This is the window I worry about...not so much that the Bills are no longer good, just that the rest of the conference is getting better and better to the point where we are basically going to be neck-and-neck with like 5 other teams.

• Agree 1

At this point there is only one thing for this team to do or else it is a disappointment.   They have to perform in the playoffs.  They cleared the division by 4 games this year for whatever that is worth.  

even though I am a defender of this staff I do think they lost today and last year in KC on coaching.  Totally different situations.  Last year they had a decent game plan but screwed the team with 13 seconds.  This year the game plans were FUBAR today

2 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

At this point there is only one thing for this team to do or else it is a disappointment.   They have to perform in the playoffs.  They cleared the division by 4 games this year for whatever that is worth.  

even though I am a defender of this staff I do think they lost today and last year in KC on coaching.  Totally different situations.  Last year they had a decent game plan but screwed the team with 13 seconds.  This year the game plans were FUBAR today

We're turning into the Rivers Chargers...really good regular seasons and just blow it in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

We went 14-4, even losing Hyde & Miller.  It definitely ended poorly, but this is overreaction. 

We do have big contract decisions with Poyer & Edmunds.  We also have crucial draft picks coming up. We can’t afford to miss our first 3 picks like I think we have for much of the last 4 drafts. 

Exactly. I’m not talking about Jax owning Buffalo this year. Hyde is gone and Miller is not going to Miller. And all the other things you mention are reason why Buffalo isn’t going to be as good next year. Poyer is gone, and Edmunds isn’t an answer, and we draft sub par. High as an effing kite around here. 

Oh, and a coaching staff that sucks.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.