1st down measurements…

LabattBlue

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So once again…let’s fix Romo. His reckless commentary will not be tolerated by the league office. I guarantee you that they’re talking to him. 

He is unfixable.

He calls every game every way he can, always trying to create storylines rather than paying attention to what is going on. He does this so much ("here comes the comeback!", right to "the game could be over") that you can literally cut any game he works and with some editing and he, looks, you know, like he has a double digit IQ, which I think is probably a stretch.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

If that was supposed to speed our game up...it didn't work

The time they saved on no measurements go directly to more commercials. 

3 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

He is unfixable.

He calls every game every way he can, always trying to create storylines rather than paying attention to what is going on. He does this so much ("here comes the comeback!", right to "the game could be over") that you can literally cut any game he works and with some editing and he, looks, you know, like he has a double digit IQ, which I think is probably a stretch.

Yeah his choreographed drama shtick is getting old.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, BRH said:

On a related note, is it too much to ask that the yellow line be accurate?  Miami fans got their panties twisted yesterday because the line was at least half a yard past the actual line to gain.  Feels like I’ve seen this happen more and more lately. 

I heard they can't. Way cameras are mounted and the angles are... So the yellow line is a little forward. Better forward than back. 

Margin of error... 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’all realize that the yellow line isn’t really on the field and the players can’t see it….right? Please say yes! 

LoL... My wife just said after I read your post to her: "Please don't try and explain this to my mother!"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.