NFL Playoff Schedule

BLeonard

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Anyone notice that almost ALL of these games are crap on paper?

Can't recall it being this bad.

Other than the Bills (which hopefully will be a terrible game and Bills blowout without Tua), I am eager to watch the Baltimore vs. Bengals game.  

That's it.

I would think it would do Lamar good to ball out? If he were our QB and didn't give it a go, I would want he and his "manager" to be on the first bus out. I don't know if you could get anything in a sign/tag and trade scenario. I kinda doubt it since the Browns have a QB.

Edited by nosejob

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I feel ya.  My son has 1:30 & 3:30 hockey games on Sunday.  Why aren’t the Bills playing in prime time?  This sucks…

Seems like the League has inside info on Tua's availability for the game.  You don't make this game a 1pm game unless you expect ratings to be lower.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have and I’ve mentioned it a few times, but in different ways. I cannot recall a year where there are such obvious have, and have not, playoff teams. There’s a huge leap from the comparatively few teams with a positive point differential, and then look at the winning streaks that those same few teams are entering the playoffs with. 

Anything can happen, take 2010.for example the Patriots who beat almost every team in the AFC and the final 2 in the nfc, blew jets off the field 45-3 a month prior , lost their divisional round opener to the jets

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

Seems like the League has inside info on Tua's availability for the game.  You don't make this game a 1pm game unless you expect ratings to be lower.  

Considering the story surrounding the Bills, and it being inter divisional, I'd have thought they'd want it in primetime - even if it was Saturday night. But if the Dolphins are missing Tua, plus Hill and Waddle picked up knocks yesterday...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.