A super bowl run: what needs to happen?

NickelCity

Im still waiting for this team to get hot. Its a pretty incredible thing to say about a 13-3 team but I still dont think we have seen the best of what they can do. The Offense has been great but on occasion has sputtered badly. I think the defense has been the opposite, occasionally great but mostly mediocre to poor. If we could just get the current squad to peak and play to the best of their abilities they can win it all.  Its 4 games , can they they turn it up a notch?

1 hour ago, Tolstoy said:

Is there any chance Crowder could be back?

I believe so, yes. Be curious to know whether it's too little too late with regard to chemistry and timing - especially with beasely back. Crowder can read zone but he's barely played with Josh.

I'm concerned about the lack of pash rush and push since Von went out. When we get pressure, it makes the DB's jobs a lot easier and our D is dominant. Somehow we have to figure it out on D minus Von, Hyde and Hamlin.  The secondary needs to learn to communicate better. I'm hoping the additional reps this week with Marlowe pay dividends. It sucks to know how good this D could have been healthy.

The offense has no excuses. Gabe (catch the damn ball when it hits you in the hands)  Josh stop with the RZ turnovers. Devin hold on to the ball.  It doesn't get easier from this point and we need to stop all self-inflicted damage and we have a shot.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.