We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

I have to say, before it gets too crazy:

Regardless of what happened next, this season made a lot of people proud to be part of this family, and this may be my most beloved roster of all time. I wouldn’t be upset if everyone was brought back next year. 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

No no no. They're supposed to go out there and be sympathetic. Give him a hug. Some crayons. They can't treat a guy as an equal when he has chosen to play a violent game and been cleared by experts!  We need to think of his future for him so he doesn't have to acknowledge any responsibility!!!!!

You're not saying the Bills need to target him with a bounty. You're simply saying they need to take advantage of the situation. No different if an OT had a bad ankle or a CB had bad ribs. 

The NFL isn't for p*ssies. 

Again demonstrating why Bobby Lee and the Confederacy got their asses kicked and will forever be 0-1. Gettysburg was not for p*ssies either and we know how that ended.

Just now, Casey D said:

Again demonstrating why Bobby Lee and the Confederacy got their asses kicked and will forever be 0-1. Gettysburg was not for p*ssies either and we know how that ended.

Uh. I have absolutely no ***** idea what you're talking about here in relevance to what I'm saying

I can only guess 6ou take cause with the state of North Carolina? I'm sorry simple bob. This isn't the place nor am I the crowd to discuss this with. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

Uh. I have absolutely no ***** idea what you're talking about here in relevance to what I'm saying

I can only guess 6ou take cause with the state of North Carolina? I'm sorry simple bob. This isn't the place nor am I the crowd to discuss this with. 

No.  I think your take on Tua is sad.

41 minutes ago, Process said:

I'm thinking of going to the game with my old man. Haven't been to one in years. He definitely can't stand for three straight hours. Does basically the whole stadium stand for the entire game or is that just certain sections?

Lower bowl stands.  Upper deck sits for the most part.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Process said:

I'm thinking of going to the game with my old man. Haven't been to one in years. He definitely can't stand for three straight hours. Does basically the whole stadium stand for the entire game or is that just certain sections?

He will find the magic to stand

Also bring some cardboard to soften the concrete up standing. 

Just now, boyst said:

Then don't mush your mouth together so much to have such dravel next... Just a tip, buddy.

Beyond that, cheers. I don't care what ya think. 😛😘

Back at you man.  No hard feelings, but your take after last week seems astonishingly obtuse. 

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Does anyone really think this guy isn't playing?  

yeah. I don’t know if the NFL will allow it. And the whole organization is under a microscope not just for the whole Tua thing but other things as well. Even if the NFL is okay with him playing the organization might realize it isn’t worth it. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Patrick Duffy said:

You two sound like me and my wife

There is room in bed for 2 more... 🍍

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

yeah. I don’t know if the NFL will allow it. And the whole organization is under a microscope not just for the whole Tua thing but other things as well. Even if the NFL is okay with him playing the organization might realize it isn’t worth it. 

That is the best take i consider. But if the fins get blown out I think there is truth to pressure and stories having McDaniel on the hot seat. Does he play Tua to save his own skin or simply tell him that he is more important next year than the 3 road playoffs games to follow if they did win? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The same NFL that fully intended to continue playing football after Hamlin was given CPR for 9 mins and resuscitated on the field?

The same Dolphins organization that put Tua back on the field after an obvious concussion where he literally fell trying to walk, called it a back injury, and put him on the field 4 days later to suffer a much worse concussion?

Yeah, Tua is playing. Take it to the bank. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

The same NFL that fully intended to continue playing football after Hamlin was given CPR for 9 mins and resuscitated on the field?

The same Dolphins organization that put Tua back on the field after an obvious concussion where he literally fell trying to walk, called it a back injury, and put him on the field 4 days later to suffer a much worse concussion?

The NFL cares very much about the "appearance" of concern for player well being even if they don't mean it behind the scenes.

All eyes are on them right now with this situation. This is nowhere close to some "sure thing".

Also, as a doctor are you putting your medical license on the line to clear this dude?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Unless Stephen Ross is dead set on blowing this thing up and bringing in Brady and Payton in at all costs next year regardless of the outcome of Sunday Tua is playing.  McDaniel is fighting for his job and he isn't going in doing that with Sayler Thompson at QB.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

That is the whole point though. Miami is under a microscope because of their previous poor handling of the Tua  situation back in week 3 and 4. That has to be on their minds now.

Plus, Tua is not in their future plans anyway at this point. He can’t stay healthy. Easy to just sit him and move on. They know they aren’t going on a three game winning streak against the Bills, Bengals and Chiefs. Not a lot to gain by possibly upsetting the Bills.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.