JJ Watt retiring

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I believe he had 9.5 sacks thus far this season … hardly washed

Not too long ago a report came out that they had to get his heart shocked back into rhythm due to an irregular heart beat. He’s been completely washed up since his last years back in Houston when he couldn’t stay healthy and failed to play a full season. 

3 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

pretty sure he retired a few years ago.... :)

he was practically retired in his final years in Houston when he could barley last 4 games a season 

• Sad 1

Not sure why all the negative poo here
 Dude was a Beast of a different sort and unstoppable at times

And also  has been a great community  Server for all these years. Exactly the type of player for kids to look up to and emulate
Best wishes in your well earned retirement Mr Watts

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I liked Watt earlier in his a career and he was a hell of a force on the field.  For a strech of a few years, he was one of the best of all time.  In recent years, he's become a caricature of himself.  His schtick has worn a bit thin with me and I don't really care for him anymore.  I like guys that are passionte about the game, but sometimes the enthusiasm seems forced and contrived and that's what I see with Watt in the later part of his career.  Too much "look at me" with the screaming, yelling and punching of his chest for the camera.  He may well be a good guy in his community and I applaud that, but I won't miss seeing him in the spotlight.

31 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Definitely should’ve been the pick over Dareus. Was an absolute force in his prime (roided up or not.) Something tells me he would’ve stuck around a couple more years if he came here instead of Arizona. 

Dude literally had to have his heart shocked back into Rhythm. I don’t think his body would’ve lasted. And with the kind of money he was making he sure as hell wouldn’t be a rotational player. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.