Dolphins at Pats

Greg S

6 hours ago, HaldimandBills said:

Yes it is outrageous. New England has a God awful offense. Their defense hasnt shut down one decent offensive team all season unless you count the second half of last weeks Bengals game where Burrow went to sleep or the Lions. That Lions team is not the same team we have seen the past 7 weeks. The Patriots are essentially the same team as last year. The one the Bills obliterated. 

Miami is tumbling down the finish line but the threats are at least there with Hill and Waddle.

This isn't about who the Bills match up with worse. I personally believe neither New England or Miami comes into Buffalo and beats them. (Only the Jets could in the AFC East) This about who can give KC or Cincinnati an actual game with an outside chance at an upset. New England is well behind both Miami and the Jets in this case. At least in my humble opinion.

Miami and the Jefs are all around better teams, but the Pats pretty much had the Bengals beat this week until Stevensons fumble.  

4 hours ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

greatest coach ever*

* - with Tom Brady and clever video placement.

I don’t get the fans that are actually afraid of Bellycheat. His team blows. His QB blows. He’s old. The Bills owned them the past few years. Bring ‘em on. They’re crap. Jags, Jets with White are more dangerous

24 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Miami and the Jefs are all around better teams, but the Pats pretty much had the Bengals beat this week until Stevensons fumble.  

Did you watch that game or highlights? The Bengals killed them all

game. The Pats got lucky and still lost. They stink. Faak them forever and ever 

9 hours ago, nosejob said:

Duly noted, but I think this Miami loss is going to bother Tua and get his head messed up and he'll face a Defense more aggressive than yesterday. The weather shouldn't be a factor, but I got a feelin the hoodie's gonna make it a bad day for the fish.

Who gives a shite. They both stink. 

9 hours ago, Success said:

Who haven't they played tough this year?  Probably should have beat the Raiders, probably should have beat Cincy, probably should have beat Minnesota.  

They're not garbage.  The defense is top 5 and capable of keeping any game close.  No, thanks - I don't want to see them in the playoffs.

Almost this almost that. The Pats are garbage and the Bills will do what they did to them last year in the playoffs. Did they almost win that game as well? Lol. 

Edited by AlfaBill

9 hours ago, Success said:

Who haven't they played tough this year?  Probably should have beat the Raiders, probably should have beat Cincy, probably should have beat Minnesota.  

They're not garbage.  The defense is top 5 and capable of keeping any game close.  No, thanks - I don't want to see them in the playoffs.

We saw them in the playoffs last year at home and absolutely demolished them. And they had a top defense last year as well iirc and still hung a 40 burger on em.  Their offense is far worse this year than last year. As for the Dolphins, people saying Tua can play in bad weather don't remember the only bad weather came with 6 mins left in the 4th quarter. And with Tua getting another concussion, the league may bench him for his own good.  They may not even make the playoffs. The Jets bother me more than Miami. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.