Stay classy buffalo

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Apprehended ? Lol … no longer amounts to squat in NYS unfortunately. They’ll walk… Sadly that’s due to folks with your mindset.

they needed bread for their starving kids!! and a new couch to sit on while eating it....oh and a big screen tv to divert their attention from all the starving. 

what kind of person criminalizes people who are just desperate to provide the basic necessities of true hdr on a 65 inch flatscreen. whos the real criminal here?

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Roundybout said:

The looters are being arrested. Why is it such a big deal to you? Hmmmm. 

here is another one i came across just as i opened my app. hope whoever did it gets arrested so it becomes no big deal to anyone anymore. hmmmmmmmm.

NIAGARA COUNTY ACTION: after helping to save babies at Oshei Childrens Hospital for 60 straight hours and finally returning home, a mother in Lockport discovered her home had been ransacked. All but a few of her two sons’ gifts were stolen along with all of the toys they already had. Contact local law enforcement if you have any information.

many many more but ill stop here. after all someone might have information if its shared. but 12 whole POS got arrested already. wouldn't want to focus on the topic simply because its depresses you. here is a cat emoji that you can focus on to cheer you up 😺. the rest of us will try to rationalize why leftist seem desperate to normalize and ignore the actions of scumbag looters.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Anything not in your echo chamber is trolling, apparently. 

Good merchandise = high end TVs, electronics, baby formula, etc. Not liquor. 

So you understand those stores are where many get all their things from. and now those same companies gonna double think about investing in the neighborhoods that need investment.

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

So you understand those stores are where many get all their things from. and now those same companies gonna double think about investing in the neighborhoods that need investment.

Possibly. Doubt it, though. 

Anyways, the point I've been making is that, for some reason

Despite all the stories of the good things that people have been doing

And the stories of death and ill-preparedness

And the obvious poor response from our leaders

Conservatives REFUSE to stop talking about a few looters. Why could that be? Think really hard. 

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

they needed bread for their starving kids!! and a new couch to sit on while eating it....oh and a big screen tv to divert their attention from all the starving. 

what kind of person criminalizes people who are just desperate to provide the basic necessities of true hdr on a 65 inch flatscreen. whos the real criminal here?

🙄 So they'll be apprehended. Who cares?

8 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Apprehended ? Lol … no longer amounts to squat in NYS unfortunately. They’ll walk… Sadly that’s due to folks with your mindset.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. It will remain to be seen. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Eyeroll 2

High trust societies don't just happen. They are not the default of the human experience. They require careful curation and rigid enforcement over generations.

Low trust societies do just happen. They are the default of the human experience. Without the rigid enforcement described above, a high trust society can (and will) revert to a low trust society within one generation.

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

🙄 So they'll be apprehended. Who cares?

are you sure they will be apprehended? you know the statistics on solving burglaries? is that more or less likley to happen if their stories and info is talked about and shared? really think it out. 

who cares?

...the community that uses the buisness.

...the victims that had their property destroyed and stolen and now have to repair all the damage.

they do. for starts.

you have to be from the suburbs. your mom and dad provided you with everything you needed. you never gained a understanding how hard it is to EARN all the stuff that just magically arrives when mom puts in her credit card. how starting and operating a buisness in low income neighborhoods is far different then the suburban strip mall. how when things get destroyed sometimes they don't ever come back.

if you would like to fast track that lesson then please put the attitude that looting robberies are no big deal on a few public social media sites along with your address. i will honor your wish to not talk about or share info on your ordeal. someone might be arrested at some point and that's good enough for you. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

This is such a stupid argument in this thread... I doubt there's a single person in here who wouldn't do anything they could to help anyone else in this thread if they were without power and stuck in this storm.

There's looting that happens during every natural disaster because there's selfish and self-centered people everywhere. And the amount of people who destroy other people's property to try to get something for free is always dwarfed by the amount of people willing to sacrifice to help their neighbor. 

The only people to blame for the looting are the individuals who did it.  There have always been selfish and self-centered people, and there always will be. And there will always be 10, or 100, or 1000 times more people willing to open their homes and give the shirt off their backs to their neighbors in a natural disasters. Like I'd do for any of you dummies. 

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

This is such a stupid argument in this thread... I doubt there's a single person in here who wouldn't do anything they could to help anyone else in this thread if they were without power and stuck in this storm.

There's looting that happens during every natural disaster because there's selfish and self-centered people everywhere. And the amount of people who destroy other people's property to try to get something for free is always dwarfed by the amount of people willing to sacrifice to help their neighbor. 

The only people to blame for the looting are the individuals who did it.  There have always been selfish and self-centered people, and there always will be. And there will always be 10, or 100, or 1000 times more people willing to open their homes and give the shirt off their backs to their neighbors in a natural disasters. Like I'd do for any of you dummies. 

who are you arguing against? is there anyone not saying there are alot of good people out there or that looting doesnt happen during natural disasters? i missed that post. the argument is that certain people of the left leaning persuasion seem to want to mitigate it as much as possible. id love a explanation as to why that happens. why leftists seem perfectly fine with DAs downgrading the crime even as its repeatedly shown it seems NEVER to be for the justifications they want to believe. "just desperate disenfrachised people doing what they must to survive"? as they steal high end clothing and electronics. as social saftey nets have increased food stamps. welfare benefits. section 8 housing ect. ect. ect ect.

so how bout everyone get together on this one and call it what it is. what you just did. scumbags taking advantage of situations. one of the situations being a bunch of leftists that live in nice safe crime free areas coming up with excuses and LAWS that normalize this s#it even when there is no disaster. just stay under the limit and one of these days we will hand you a appearance ticket..we know you were just desperate and starving fighting against the evil corporation who want you to pay for things. i cant believe they are putting you through this trauma when they have insurance that pays for it all anyways. such jerks! DAs are just following voters leads. if they had major pushback this $#/÷ wouldnt have gone as far but now its infected more serious crimes as well. but dont protect yourself!!! duty to flee. 🙄

this isnt hyporbolic. rep didnt pull this view from the sky. liberal DAs are not prosecuting and liberal people are ok with it. there are reprocussions. read my responses if you dont know them. i was born and bred in the area of buffalo effected. no suburban dream for me and i wish these lib would stop speaking on my behalf like they know anything. you want your  buisnesses to give away things at your local store have at it. your stores close down they get immediatly replaced. you got money to pay extra for theft. have at it. it doesn't work like that here.

Edited by Buffarukus

24 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

who are you arguing against? is there anyone not saying there are alot of good people out there or that looting doesnt happen during natural disasters? i missed that post. the argument is that certain people of the left leaning persuasion seem to want to mitigate it as much as possible. id love a explanation as to why that happens. why leftists seem perfectly fine with DAs downgrading the crime even as its repeatedly shown it seems NEVER to be for the justifications they want to believe. "just desperate disenfrachised people doing what they must to survive"? as they steal high end clothing and electronics. as social saftey nets have increased food stamps. welfare benefits. section 8 housing ect. ect. ect ect.

so how bout everyone get together on this one and call it what it is. what you just did. scumbags taking advantage of situations. one of the situations being a bunch of leftists that live in nice safe crime free areas coming up with excuses and LAWS that normalize this s#it even when there is no disaster. just stay under the limit and one of these days we will hand you a appearance ticket..we know you were just desperate and starving fighting against the evil corporation who want you to pay for things. i cant believe they are putting you through this trauma when they have insurance that pays for it all anyways. such jerks! DAs are just following voters leads. if they had major pushback this $#/÷ wouldnt have gone as far but now its infected more serious crimes as well. but dont protect yourself!!! duty to flee. 🙄

this isnt hyporbolic. liberal DAs are not prosecuting and liberal people are ok with it. there are reprocussions. read my responses if you dont know them. i was born and bred in the area of buffalo effected. no suburban dream for me and i wish these lib would stop speaking on my behalf like they know anything. you want your  buisnesses to give away things at your local store have at it. your stores close down they get immediatly replaced. you got money to pay extra for theft. have at it. it doesn't work like that here.

It's the thread title indicating the whole city of Buffalo for the behavior of a few hundred people.

And comments like this:

Screenshot-20221228-142717.png

Edited by Motorin'
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

It's the thread title indicating the whole city of Buffalo for the behavior of a few hundred people.

And comments like this:

umm its a thread thats talking about theft and a few leftists jump in to mitigate it as is the rule of political bias now adays. your more then welcome to start a thread about the good natured stories that the storm brought out. 

edit because your cut and paste didnt pop up. that reply does talk in generalizations and put responsability on people that have nothing to do with the crime. i will say neing someone who lives it hes not exactly wrong. gun shots are not really a big deal and neither is robbery. sooo it kind of is the way of life. something that is just apart of it and normal.  two seperate shootings this year near my block. didnt really phase me much and kids were playing in the area the next day. pulling posts from facebook is not exactly representative to this boards views anyways but i know that dropping charges is not a good way to help the situation we live in. THAT is a topic that should not be neglected. so here it is!

so as it stands.

as for my reply "like this". not suprising you didnt answer it. it is the topic in on a political board. but i dont think there is much to say, so i don't blame you for sticking to the deflection. stay classy motorin 😁

Edited by Buffarukus

Just now, Buffarukus said:

umm its a thread thats talking about theft and a few leftists jump in to mitigate it as is the rule of political bias now adays. your more then welcome to start a thread about the good natured stories that the storm brought out. 

as for my reply "like this". not suprising you didnt answer it. it is the topic in on a political board. but i dont think there is much to say, so i don't blame you for sticking to the deflection. stay classy motorin 😁

Rubble rubble. 

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I will need my own room, of course, and internet access with a large screen is a must.  If you have to loot to supply these things, I encourage you to do so but understand I'll be trash-talking you here on the PPP page devoted to that sort of thing.  Circle of life, you know, that sort of thing. 

BTW, if you ever bought a newspaper, visited a  news site on line, or bought a Playboy for "the articles", you're way dumber than me. 

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I will need my own room, of course, and internet access with a large screen is a must.  If you have to loot to supply these things, I encourage you to do so but understand I'll be trash-talking you here on the PPP page devoted to that sort of thing.  Circle of life, you know, that sort of thing. 

BTW, if you ever bought a newspaper, visited a  news site on line, or bought a Playboy for "the articles", you're way dumber than me. 

K dummy 

17 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Rubble rubble. 

good insight. thanks for dropping in and telling us what we should or shouldn't talk about. as usual when a leftist is confronted by the damage they cause and asked as he demands it gets ignored.

rubble rubble 😂🤣

PS living in buffalo i dont feel this thread title or subject is a generalization of me or anyone i know here. thanks for the thought tho. 

8 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

good insight. thanks for dropping in and telling us what we should or shouldn't talk about. as usual when a leftist is confronted by the damage they cause and asked as he demands it gets ignored.

rubble rubble 😂🤣

PS living in buffalo i dont feel this thread title or subject is a generalization of me or anyone i know here. thanks for the thought tho. 

Every six months or so I have to remind myself why posting here every day isn't  worth my time.

I caused the looting in Buffalo? Talk about delusional...

Go Bills! 

Edited by Motorin'

Just now, Buffarukus said:

damn this subject got you in your feelings. you seem irritated. why is that? heeey is that a brand new phone your using to post? 🧐🤔 

it makes sense now

😅😂

I'm posting with my brand new phone that I used to order the looting in Buffalo, I got the orders directly from George Soros. 

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

damn this subject got you in your feelings. you seem irritated. why is that? heeey is that a brand new phone your using to post? 🧐🤔 

it makes sense now

😅😂

I'm have been watching a lot of comedy clips from that Baltimore comedian Stavros... He calls people dummy in sort of term of endearment kind of way. 

15 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Every six months or so I have to remind myself why posting here every day isn't  worth my time.

Go Bills! 

You have to remind yourself that posting here isn't worth your time by posting here?  Even then, it takes multiple reminder posts to re-remind yourself?  

Dumb²

34 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You have to remind yourself that posting here isn't worth your time by posting here?  Even then, it takes multiple reminder posts to re-remind yourself?  

Dumb²

You're not getting the spare room anymore. It's the kitchen floor for you. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Go Bills! 

so we can expect that you will scan the topics, find the one you find the most offensive and complain about how it shouldnt be discussed around junish? ill set one up you can get good and triggered by. somthing about groomers if you want to get a outline started about your outrage now. or play it by ear. its rubble rubble either way.

and yes. decriminalization of crimes usually result in more of them. you already have shown you want people to ignore it in this thread. if you aren't actively voting against officials who are soft on crime or advocating recalls for those that are then you are contributing. you know that every vote matters stuff i keep hearing about. in the one party rule in NY we kind of have to hope our liberals have a touch of common sense and go against the party on little things like letting criminals walk free.  

go bills.

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so we can expect that you will scan the topics, find the one you find the most offensive and complain about how it shouldnt be discussed around junish? ill set one up you can get good and triggered by. somthing about groomers if you want to get a outline started about your outrage now. or play it by ear. its rubble rubble either way.

and yes. decriminalization of crimes usually result in more of them. you already have shown you want people to ignore it in this thread. if you aren't actively voting against officials who are soft on crime or advocating recalls for those that are then you are contributing. you know that every vote matters stuff i keep hearing about. in the one party rule in NY we kind of have to hope our liberals have a touch of common sense and go against the party on little things like letting criminals walk free.  

go bills.

Delusional. Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Delusional. Go Bills. 

soooo are you reminded enough of what a horrid place this is yet. how many replies before the 6 month time limit starts?

if your lurking just close your eyes and stay delusional.

back to the topic.

even i didnt know the law is now a officer has to physically see you stealing to charge you? good policy prob written by someone with alot of degrees. well at least community leaders are talking about how destructive looting is to the community. not alot of "who cares" "so what" from them.

next up. stealing relief supplies from children? 😞

a few arrests. im going to be bumping this thread with actual sentancing. thats if they are even found guilty. im not sure how far buffalo has slid towards being twinky soft on crime that their buddies in california have embraced. all ill say is thank god the socialist lost the election or it would prob be worse.

since the topic of disgust at my city is relavent. i think the story of Keaira Bennefield is a good example of buffalos slide towards portland. she posts a video that goes viral of him beating her to a pulp. everyone sees it clear as day. police arrest only charge misdermeanors and then of coarse..immediately release him. shocking to absolutely no one including her as she wore a bullet proof vest. he savagely murders her exacution style right after even though a peace of paper told him it is unlawful to be anywhere around her. 

it was strange seeing my liberal friends post a memorial pic and talk about how the justice system let her down. yet they refuse to remember all the posts they made advocating "no cash bail" "criminal reform". calls that dems ran on that are now making these kind of stories common place. this is exactly what led to her murder. you are getting what you asked for. YOU ALSO let her down! just cause you were unaware of the problems everyone could see doesn't mean its a valid excuse.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/01/buffalo-mother-blames-kathy-hochul-bail-reform-for-daughters-murder/

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1