Bucs @ Cardinals

T&C

I live in the Tampa area and want nothing more than the Bucs to lose the division... hope the Panthers take it. The hype here on local radio is pretty funny to listen to lately. The local jocks have pretty much given up lol. 

1 hour ago, T&C said:

I live in the Tampa area and want nothing more than the Bucs to lose the division... hope the Panthers take it. The hype here on local radio is pretty funny to listen to lately. The local jocks have pretty much given up lol. 

I hit my O/U bets twice today. But I'm not seeing anything in the lines for this game I like. Too much uncertainty with AZ.

I just want Tampa to win so the three powerhouses of the NFC south can be in a three way tie at 6-9 for the division. 

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I hit my O/U bets twice today. But I'm not seeing anything in the lines for this game I like. Too much uncertainty with AZ.

I can’t see McSorley doing anything at all. Arizona was bad with Kyler, horrible with McCoy. Can’t see that improving under McSorley. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Wish we had sports betting in Florida... I'd be hitting on the Cards. 

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Wish we had sports betting in Florida... I'd be hitting on the Cards. 

Tell me what your thinking.

10 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I can’t see McSorley doing anything at all. Arizona was bad with Kyler, horrible with McCoy. Can’t see that improving under McSorley. 

Might be worth betting an under on Trace. 

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It's fun watching Brady play terrible, however I think the bucs will look pretty good tonight. Cardinals are hot garbage 

This is true, the cards QB is not good, but we can all hope he gets his head out of his backside for this game, me I’m not gonna hold my breath…,

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

This is true, the cards QB is not good, but we can all hope he gets his head out of his backside for this game, me I’m not gonna hold my breath…,

TB defense isn't that great. I assume DeAndre Hopkins is playing. Cards and Trace might surprise. Any given Sunday, right?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I won with GB and LA spreads. I took the Bucs but bought it down to -6.5.

The story about Brady being alone in his hotel room on Christmas for the first time has me pulling for him. Well, not quite, still think he's a douche nozzle. He made his own bed.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Bidwell is a crappy owner. Would Sean want to work for a bad owner?

True, but I don’t know if any ideal situation is opening up this offseason. He did coach in New Orleans. Benson was never held in high regard before Payton and Brees turned things around. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.