Please Bills bruh, may you help an italian Bills diehard fan to comprehend this ?

Italian Bills

You know i’m italian, i’m not english mother language, so i lost some part of this wonderful rant, i can’t get it all, i think 70/75% of it. 

May you write me down all the video so i can laugh even more ? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you guys for helping me. 

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Italian Bills changed the title to Please Bills bruh, may you help an italian Bills diehard fan to comprehend this ?

Not sure that a literal translation is going to be very helpful or necessary, as there were no subtle points being made.  His tantrum was simply about  hating Belichick and he can't handle the Pats* glory days being long gone.  I feel very badly for him.

What possesses someone to rant like that - and then post it to social media?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The first thing I noticed before I started laughing is that he has a southern, american, accent. The rest was just hilarious. Buon Natale! Dove vivi in Italia? La mia famiglia è siciliana.

10 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

Are you familiar with the swear words of

f@ck

and

sh!t

he is upset about losing that way and wants the coach and gm fired and wants the owner to sell the team.

the funny thing….there is a scenario where the raiders and patriots are tied for the final spot in the playoffs.  Head to head is the first tiebreaker so that play costs the patriots a playoff spot.

1 minute ago, jayg said:

The first thing I noticed before I started laughing is that he has a southern, american, accent. The rest was just hilarious. Buon Natale! Dove vivi in Italia? La mia famiglia è siciliana.

Yeah, I didn't have a reaction when I watched it, just stared blankly and indifferently. The first thing I noticed was his thick southern accent and immediately thought, "This is some rando who's never set foot in Massachusetts, jumped on the bandwagon during their Super Bowl runs (but isn't that the majority of Pats* fans?), and is ranting hysterically to draw clicks on social media." Guess he's succeeding.

BTW, my ancestors on my Dad's side are from Sicily. :beer:

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My paizan friend, he’s having an epic rant.  That’s all.  I’m glad you posted as it makes me laugh even more at these ars clowns.

I’ve never gotten on a Boston radio show but it might be coming to have fun with these Circle bleeps.

They deserve every agonizing moment for the rest of their lives the way they handled their fame for 20 years.

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Not sure that a literal translation is going to be very helpful or necessary, as there were no subtle points being made.  His tantrum was simply about  hating Belichick and he can't handle the Pats* glory days being long gone.  I feel very badly for him.

What possesses someone to rant like that - and then post it to social media?

Being a spoiled db who craves attention?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.