Mac Jones fined for flicking ball at Epenesa

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hey, according to @PatsFanNH, Belichick would rather have Jones than Allen. Now I finally see what he was talking about.

I hate being misquoted. I said in a draft class a player like Allen that was considered Raw and needed time to develop to reach his potential is not a QB that BB would draft.  The fact a few people on here have their undies in a twist over that is odd! It isn’t saying Allen isn’t great now, just that BB doesn’t have the patience to develop a new QB in his 70’s. Seems some here think that’s a hot take. Lol

FYI I think I was proven

correct on that by the sheer fact he wouldn’t even get a real OC and chose his two DEFENSIVE Buddies to run the O. 

9 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

All this dirty stuff from Mac Jones is even funnier when, as Ross Tucker says in his tweet, he laid down last week for Chandler Jones, not to mention his hysterical crying when he sprained his ankle

He did it again tripping Eli Apple.  Some player is just going to swat him and accept the fine and/or suspension.

5 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I hate being misquoted. I said in a draft class a player like Allen that was considered Raw and needed time to develop to reach his potential is not a QB that BB would draft.  The fact a few people on here have their undies in a twist over that is odd! It isn’t saying Allen isn’t great now, just that BB doesn’t have the patience to develop a new QB in his 70’s. Seems some here think that’s a hot take. Lol

FYI I think I was proven

correct on that by the sheer fact he wouldn’t even get a real OC and chose his two DEFENSIVE Buddies to run the O. 

His attitude seems to be defense coaches know how they would defend any offense play so they can teach Mac Jones to read defenses and do the fast draw offenses the hoodie likes.

• Angry 1

https://www.nfl.com/news/eli-apple-accuses-mac-jones-of-dirty-play-during-bengals-win-over-patriots

"Of course I did (notice it). He tripped me," Apple told NESN.com on Saturday. "I thought it was a dirty play. He's done that before, I've seen it."'

Panthers star pass rusher Brian Burns accused Jones of questionable on-field behavior during the 2021 season after Jones grabbed Burns' leg following a strip sack -- a move that aggravated an ankle injury.

5 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

somebody is going to hurt that jones kid...

Jones is a soft pansy that is dirty, and will get his.  Ask Eli Apple, Brisker, Burns- Jones is going to get his clock cleaned by someone that is tough, athletic, and tenacious- unlike Mac

• Agree 1

Did Apple make a play on him earlier that made him mad?  It seems Jones likes to cheapshot guys who make him look bad.   He’s getting quite the reputation around the league.  To use a baseball analogy, he reminds me of a pitcher who likes to headhunt (especially after giving up a HR), doesn’t have to bat (just like how the QB is protected by more rules), and has no regard for how it impacts his teammates. One of these days either he or a teammate is going to get lit up or seriously injured, and a message will be sent. He’s messing with guys’ livelihoods out there. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.