Mini-bye: 3 days off, how many players leave town?

Beck Water

40 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Burn the candle for so long? They practiced twice in a two week span! Lmao

You sound like the taskmaster at work that wonders why they keep having employees quit and getting burnt out.  

Yeah...because dealing with 6 feet of snow, relocating games, playing 3 games in 12 days and numerous other things that entails plays no part in being mentally fatigued.  You trying to start your own Comedy Hour?  Off to a good start.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, djp14150 said:

Depends on where they are from.  Doing a California trip would be a PITA. A SE trip is easier to do.

you could have players returning to college teams for their former teams game on Saturday.

I may be imagining this, but I think Josh went to San Diego during our actual bye week. This “mini-bye” doesn’t seem to allow for that easily. Each guy has a different situation, so I don’t begrudge anyone doing what they value most. Just don’t be an idiot resulting is something bad happening, especially after midnight nonsense!  

4 hours ago, wagon127 said:

They have had an illness going around the locker room for 3 weeks. I hope they closed the facilities to quarantine/decontaminate for a few days. Hopefully thats enough time, but its better then nothing.

Can we put the dirty towels and fixtures in the visitor's room?!

I kid, I kid

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

You sound like the taskmaster at work that wonders why they keep having employees quit and getting burnt out.  

Yeah...because dealing with 6 feet of snow, relocating games, playing 3 games in 12 days and numerous other things that entails plays no part in being mentally fatigued.  You trying to start your own Comedy Hour?  Off to a good start.

someone had to say it

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.