LAMP 14 Year Anniversary

CowgirlsFan

It's been quite a ride!   I  enjoy my time here with you guys.  I feel fortunate for  the friendships I have made.  I am even more fortunate to have met the following people in person  mead107...Mark Vaderr..Gugny...BringBackFergy...boyst...jauronimo...ExilledinEllinois. 14B4IDIE..Dante...The Real Buffalo Joe. .BuffaloBill...Kirby Jackson..Chef Jim..SDS  ..Beerball..Redneck...Jamie Nails...R Rich...Guffalo..Jay Rubeo. Country Cletus.  I am honored to be a small part of  Bills Nation.

Edited by CowgirlsFan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

It's been quite a ride!   I  enjoy my time here with you guys.  I feel fortunate for  the friendships I have made.  I am even more fortunate to have met the following people in person  mead107...Mark Vaderr..Gugny...BringBackFergy...boyst...jauronimo...ExilledinEllinois.1B145...Dante...The Real Buffalo..BuffaloBill...Kirby Jackson..Chef Jim..SDS Joe....Beerball..Redneck...Jamie Nails...R Rich...Guffalo..Jay Rubeo. Country Cletus.  I am honored to be a small part of  Bills Nation.

I feel terrible, but I didn’t get you anything. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.