We deserved to lose.

nosejob

On 11/13/2022 at 9:29 PM, gobills404 said:

JFC we lose an 8-1 team in OT and now all of a sudden we go from #1 seed in the AFC to missing out on the playoffs? Some of you are so wishy washy on a week to week basis its effing pathetic.

Seriously. Many fans here are showing they don’t deserve to root for a good team, to give up on the team after a couple of close losses, that we beat ourselves in. It certainly makes me disappointed in many fellow fans. As if the team has to boat race teams every week for the fans to stay fans, disgusting! 

• Agree 1

On 11/13/2022 at 4:59 PM, nosejob said:

And Frazier needs to be gone right now! You are playing ....of all people, Kirk Cousins and give him all day to throw! You have rookies and backups filling your secondary and hang them out to dry! I don't give a crap about Von Miller, I love him but it comes down to simple math.

You ain't getting sacks when you have 4 rushing 6....and our young secondary paid for that. I'm not all down on the defense either. Not safe guarding the field goal in OT was brutal as well....but we got beat by a statue of a QB and it should have never have been close. If McD can't get control of the stupidity, my faith in him is gone.

Frazier is stubborn,unimaginative and  refuses to acknowledge he has inexperienced and underperforming defensive backs and safeties. How the hell do you expect to win if you’re not adjusting to this problem that the NFL sees on film. This is a Sean and Beane problem if things don’t improve. Where’s Rhodes and White already?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Frazier is stubborn,unimaginative and  refuses to acknowledge he has inexperienced and underperforming defensive backs and safeties. How the hell do you expect to win if you’re not adjusting to this problem that the NFL sees on film. This is a Sean and Beane problem if things don’t improve. Where’s Rhodes and White already?

Exactly....they could've at the very least played Rhodes and Marlowe more. I've given up on ever seeing Tre this fall?

On 11/13/2022 at 9:42 PM, Straight Hucklebuck said:

They do have 2 extremely winnable games coming up. 

Win 2 games against teams with losing records and you’re 8-3. 

"winnable games"

There are no such things with this bunch. They're over-rated, EVERY game's likely to be a slog from here on out.

On 11/13/2022 at 9:44 PM, Joe Ferguson said:

Awesome, that, the Bills proving that clown right.

I mean, a true superbowl contender doesn't lose to the Jets in the fashion they did, and they CERTAINLY don't lose all composure like they did to the vikings.

On 11/13/2022 at 5:25 PM, GolfandBills said:

It’s very possible. (We miss the playoffs) Next week looms large for that prediction 

No it doesn't. Even if we lose we'd be 6-4 with 7 games to play.  And we play the Jets and Fish again who are ahead of us.

Edited by reddogblitz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.