Will Kevin McCarthy Be The Speaker Of The House? Or Mitch Senate Majority Leader?

Tiberius

Boebert, where have I heard that name before?   These are truly fine people:  https://www.salon.com/2021/08/31/lauren-boeberts-husband-did-jail-time-for-lewd-exposure-in-a-bowling-alley-she-was-there/. "present" - Modern republican principles.  She'll still lose next election in Colorado.  Go back to selling guns.

Edited by redtail hawk

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Insult? You mean you're not a proud commie?

Liberalism =\= communism. I get McCarthyism really sank into your brain back in the day, but do take a political science course. 

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Boebert, where have I heard that name before?   These are truly fine people:  https://www.salon.com/2021/08/31/lauren-boeberts-husband-did-jail-time-for-lewd-exposure-in-a-bowling-alley-she-was-there/. "present" - Modern republican principles.  She'll still lose next election in Colorado.  Go back to selling guns.

She’s just awful. At least MTG is somewhat intelligent, Boebert barely scraped out a GED and made her whole personality “LOOK AT MUH GUNZ”

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Liberalism =\= communism. I get McCarthyism really sank into your brain back in the day, but do take a political science course. 

She’s just awful. At least MTG is somewhat intelligent, Boebert barely scraped out a GED and made her whole personality “LOOK AT MUH GUNZ”

MTG is barely removed from apes...

Just now, Roundybout said:

:lol:

Take a poly sci course and learn about how democracy works just like you, huh?

44 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

We’ve been able to have actual democracy without taking a dozen votes because 20 far right weirdos are holding up the line.

17 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

don't do much for me.  You?

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

MTG is barely removed from apes...

She’s smart enough to know how to push the buttons of her fan base and beyond. Boebert nearly lost in an R+9000 district 

Edited by Roundybout

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

She’s smart enough to know how to push the buttons of her fan base and beyond. Boebert nearly lost in an R+9000 district 

or is that district in Georgia just dumb?  I'll take Colorado for 1000 Alex..they've verified the space lasers in that part of Ga.

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And it’s January 6

The cult is a fn disgrace and forever stain on this country.

Quick @BillsFanNC- go whitewash and grab a tweet from Julie.

Human trash

what a mess...it almost looks like somebody threw ketchup on the House walls.  btw get a new toupe, dude!  at least the bowtie looks real rather than a clip on

Edited by redtail hawk