GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Those are all purple. If you want a red wave, you need to make in ways in some blue places as well and that’s not happening tonight.

I want to end the madness from all Blue.  This will be done.

A red wave/tsunami = failure anyway.  Acting like losing by only so much is a win is funny.

Edited by Demongyz

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Newsom has his election called in under a min and over an hour faster than DeSantis. We now know the most popular governor.

I mean anyone or anything (such as a can of soup) with a (D) by their name wins governor in Cali.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I'm finally starting to really tune in and it's looking like the GOP will pick up the House and is a slight favorite in the Senate. However, at this point, they seem to be underperforming the fundamentals.

Will post a chart of races I'm tracking in a bit for anyone who is staying up.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I lived in CA for 10 years,  I helped Arnold get elected.  It's not that simple.

I’ve lived in California for 40 years.  Arnold was a huge RHINO.  That was an embarrassment.  Funny you helped him get elected before you moved here. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve lived in California for 40 years.  Arnold was a huge RHINO.  That was an embarrassment.  Funny you helped him get elected before you moved here. 

Funny I helped him get elected while there.  yeah, huge rhino no *****.  I guess I should have voted for someone who couldn't be elected in CA at all.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Honestly, this pisses me off.  I lived in Lassen County.  What republican stronghold are you holding down?  Hell, I'm a libertarian and understand what it takes.  What are you doing?

Just now, Chef Jim said:

He was governor 12 years ago.  Your math doesn’t work. 

I lived there FOR 10 years.  Not the last 10 years. Wake up.

Just now, Demongyz said:

Honestly, this pisses me off.  I lived in Lassen County.  What republican stronghold are you holding down?  Hell, I'm a libertarian and understand what it takes.  What are you doing?

A libertarian who understand what it takes?   Ha!  Talk about a dead party. 

Lassen County?  Never heard of it.  

• Dislike 1