The cult does not care about kids - enough w the bs

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Yeah bro - your cult is the one trying to pass underage marriage laws...

f'n idiots

I must have missed the part of the discussion I stated I was for child marriages. Ok you just make stuff up because your gullible and believe first aid is too difficult for a 3rd grader to know. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I must have missed the part of the discussion I stated I was for child marriages. Ok you just make stuff up because your gullible and believe first aid is too difficult for a 3rd grader to know. 

BINGO. He is the KING of making crap up no one ever said. Did you know, BillSy said he likes Putin and hopes he crushes Ukraine? 

• Like (+1) 2

There are jack asses through out the gov't no matter where you look alls we have to do is look at the Tennessee 3 that voted down a law that had millions of dollars in it to make all public & private schools safer for the children & teachers that attend them each & every day .

What ever their reasoning is which they were complaining on keeping kids safe but they voted against this law because it wold make other people possibly on the other side of the isle rather than them look good so they vote against it so what is behind their actions makes no sense what so ever !! 

So now they are even Merchant one DS vote the Tennessee 3 one DS vote . Can't fix stupid !! 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 5:08 PM, Big Blitz said:

More from the cult 

But there is no culture war and anyone fighting for it is wasting our time.  

Sure…

It’s one thing to offer it to minors- which is bad enough…But to do so behind the parents back just makes it evil…

I hope they don’t do this to @BillStime‘s kid someday…

Edited by JaCrispy