BOMBGATE: The J6 DNC/RNC Pipe Bomber(s): Bomb sniffing dog missed DNC bomb at 9:50 am on J6.

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Speculating “what if” on contrived civil wars, I’ll leave that to the experts.

But, I will add I am aware of one about 160 yrs. ago that achieved its rightful objective, so there’s that.

what is the rightful objective now.  cut to the chase...

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what is the rightful objective now.  cut to the chase...

There’s no civil war going on that I’m aware of.

I’ll google to check.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what if...c'mon lenny

Hey Squiggy, it’s been fun, but, the Lakers game is close and the 4 qtr. is starting, so I’m done playing tag. Later.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Hey Squiggy, it’s been fun, but, the Lakers game is close and the 4 qtr. is starting, so I’m done playing tag. Later.

thanks lenny, you got a live feed in russia?  good for u.  more intel for your posts....

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/david-lander-dead-squiggy-laverne-shirley-was-73-1294535/

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Was there any explanation at all given as to why she left the Capitol that morning?  Or if anyone was disciplined for the stunning incompetence in not noticing the "pipe bombs"?

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Those damn rascally gallows constructors....

FBI can't find them either.

:lol:

I pointed this out to the lemmings here multiple times.

I still don't know if they understand it.

Those damn rascally gallows constructors....

FBI can't find them either.

At that size and with that construction, they'd have been better-served asking Pence to hang himself...

1 hour ago, Doc said:

At that size and with that construction, they'd have been better-served asking Pence to hang himself...

There's capitol surveillance video of the 3 or 4 people who constructed this around 6 am on j6 btw.

FBI still perplexed 3+ years later though.

The best law enforcement agency in world history!

Edited by BillsFanNC

There's video from capitol surveillance video of the 3 or 4 people who constructed this around 6 am on j6 btw.

FBI still perplexed 3+ years later though.

The best law enforcement agency in world history!

After thinking about it, I know why they haven't gone after them: because they know it wasn't serious.  That thing couldn't hang a dwarf, much less a full-grown person.  And it says "this is art" right on it. 

Now the "pipe bomber" is a different story.  Kammy going to DNC HQ for no reason whatsoever is suspicious enough, but them not noticing there was a "pipe bomb" in their sweep of the premises?  And then not being able to find the "bomber" despite knowing their license plate number?

• Like (+1) 1

After the SS missed it sitting in plain sight while sweeping the building because Kamala Harris inexplicably needed to  visit DNC HQ on J6.

Useful idiots are so useful to commies.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The nonchalance of the Secret Service seemed weird before, now it gets downright scandalous. 

In this clip we not only see a bunch of secret service agents standing in close proximity to the pipe bomb, we see a group of CHILDREN cross the street toward the location of the bomb, ultimately walking within feet of it.

The secret service don't bother to warn the children of the bomb. 

Either these secret service agents were utterly concerned with the life of their protectee Kamala Harris, the lives of the children, and their own lives, or they somehow knew the pipe bomb was a DUD

But how on earth would they know that?

We know that the DNC pipe bomb was dismantlled by a bomb-safe robot. 

How could one possibly explain this scenario in which the bomb is considered safe enough to allow children to walk within feet of it and yet it requires a bomb safe robot to "defuse it"

Care to explain useful idiots? 

Nah, nevermind.

Minutes later a Capitol Police officer walks right up to the bomb and snaps a photo of it, gives a thumbs up signal, and everyone leaves quickly thereafter

Weirdly the secret service behavior after the capitol police officer takes a picture of the bomb is the fastest we've seen them move the entire time!

For reference here is the photo of the DNC pipe bomb---presumably the photo taken by the capitol police officer in the clip above

Now we have to confront some very disturbing questions. 

We've seen the bizarre and damning video in which the Secret Service respond with total lack of concern upon being informed of the bomb---unconcerned for themselves, for their protectee Kamala Harris, and even for children they allowed to walk within feet of the bomb.

Clearly they knew the bomb was a dud... but how?

Nonetheless as we've said they went through the motions of "dismantling" the bomb with a bomb-safe robot.

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The J6 DNC/RNC Pipe Bomber(s): After learning of bomb SS allowed CHILDREN to walk within feet of it.
8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just maybe it wasn't a real bomb and it was planted by someone working in an "official" capacity to manufacture an incident which could be used to generate political discussion and discourse while setting up some opposition group or person as the implied perpetrator?  

• Shocked 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Just maybe it wasn't a real bomb and it was planted by someone working in an "official" capacity to manufacture an incident which could be used to generate political discussion and discourse while setting up some opposition group or person as the implied perpetrator?  

There's no "maybe" about it.  There was absolutely no reason for Kammy to go to DNC HQ that morning, they would have found it and never let Kammy near there if it had been real and their actions reveal they weren't worried about it, and they have no real interest in finding the "bomber."

• Agree 1

Nobody in the media shows a shred of interest in Ray Epps or the pipe bomber. 

A guy caught on video saying he's in DC to storm the Capitol and a terrorist who placed a bomb outside a building that the VP elect was inside of.

Absolutely zero interest from the media in even asking obvious questions that arise from these incidents.

Gee, it's a real head scratcher!

• Agree 1

This case is an absolute litmus test for useful idiocy.

If you still at this point buy the J6 pipe bomber story, or lack thereof, then congratulations you're one of the useful idiots the regime depends upon.

Edited by BillsFanNC

44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Like this waste of skin.

No single litmus test needed for billsfuk.c though. it might as well have useful idiot tattooed on its forehead.

Karen is a lot like DR - she doesn’t like her PSYOP interrupted.

Cry harder, precious.

15 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This case is an absolute litmus test for useful idiocy.

If you still at this point buy the J6 pipe bomber story, or lack thereof, then congratulations you're one of the useful idiots the regime depends upon.

So it was a 1-hour timer and there was no way to remotely start/detonate it?  What, was someone supposed to go there at noon and start the timers without getting caught? :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc

They wanted it to blow, that would have become the main attack ... i can see the post here now from idiot bt...

all trumpers are bombers adn child killers!

It would have been glorious for the left.

Edited by Unforgiven

12:40 P.M. Karlin Younger discovers RNC bomb

12:50 P.M. Capitol Police begin responding to RNC bomb

12:53 P.M. Decisive Ray Epps breach of West Perimeter of Capitol Occurs

1:00 P.M. Certification proceeding begins in congress

1:05 P.M. Plain Clothes Cap Police officer discovers DNC bomb

1:10 Trump done speaking

Amazing timing!!!