Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

16 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

But the chorus here will tell you nazi's aren't a threat....then school you on fascism

Thank you for illustrating the threat.  I we stay awake, they can't come close to winning. 

Why do you promote sexualizing children? And yes Nazis are not a real threat, and you are much more of a fascist then most of the people on this board you call fascist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

18 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

But the chorus here will tell you nazi's aren't a threat....then school you on fascism

Thank you for illustrating the threat.  I we stay awake, they can't come close to winning. 

Pootie, is that you?

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so you don't have a problem with it happening in Texas?  How  bout Virginia?

https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-news/new-report-reveals-severity-of-antisemitism-in-virginia/

If u think the biggest problem in this country is kkk members and antisemitism ripping through this country like a wildfire, you must have a really nice life, or completely delusional.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If u think the biggest problem in this country is kkk members and antisemitism ripping through this country like a wildfire, you must have a really nice life, or completely delusional.

I have a nice life.  Didn't say it's the biggest problem.  It's a big problem.  Hate is destructive and contagious.  At least Youngkin recognizes that.

• Eyeroll 1

33 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Maybe he wants Putin to invade...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I have a nice life.  Didn't say it's the biggest problem.  It's a big problem.  Hate is destructive and contagious.  At least Youngkin recognizes that.

So big of a problem people still have to fabricate hate crimes huh? I live in the city of buffalo and kkk and hate crimes are the least of the cities worries.

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Destructive and contagious....just like all those peaceful blm protests am i rite?

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's a red cu#t hair away from super aids in terms of fears I'll tell ya that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...