Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

Going after the Jews again 

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-759484

What a POS 

Former US president Donald Trump attacked "liberal Jews who voted to destroy America and Israel" in a Rosh Hashanah greeting sent on his social media website Truth Social early on Monday morning.

Trump, who beat US President Joe Biden in a new 2024 presidential election poll on Monday, published a list of his Israeli-related accomplishments during his tenure at the White House.

Above the list, a caption reads "just a quick reminder for liberal Jews who voted to destroy America and Israel because you believed false narratives!

28 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Scott Maxwell is known to make up sources and lie about people when he needs it for his story. Why am I not surprised you believe him? 

They always get the low intelligence libs with stuff like this. Witness BSTime falling for that “Rand Paul has no medical credentials at all” tweet. :lol:

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - I didn’t look - I don’t even know the author… but you claim he lies so back it up. 

I appreciate you admitting you don't even know who you are quoting most of the time. If you want to see my history with him you can search it up easily on here, but I am certain you won't.

8 hours ago, Doc said:

They always get the low intelligence libs with stuff like this. Witness BSTime falling for that “Rand Paul has no medical credentials at all” tweet. :lol:

Imagine you pretending you’re a doc and authority on covid….20 years. Wow

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

56 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I appreciate you admitting you don't even know who you are quoting most of the time. If you want to see my history with him you can search it up easily on here, but I am certain you won't.

HA, I just looked back - prior to today - you mentioned this guy ONCE. LOL

You shared a pathetic anecdotal story that you were clearly lying about.  You asked EVERY TEACHER IN YOUR SCHOOL WHAT THEY THOUGHT about Scott Maxwell? GTFOH man - lmao.

Searched for 'Scott Maxwell' in Topics (twobillsdrive.com)