Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree- this is not good…But do you feel the same way about the US funding literal Nazis in Ukraine, or are you just virtue signaling? 

Those people are trash and in no uncertain terms do not represent me or anyone in my family. There jus is no place in this world for people like that.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree- this is not good…But do you feel the same way about the US funding literal Nazis in Ukraine, or are you just virtue signaling?

It's just another way they're hypocrites.  Like supporting Palestinians over Jews when Muslims hate women and LBGTQ+ (and they're now starting to get vocal about it, which will be interesting going forward).

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It's just another way they're hypocrites.  Like supporting Palestinians over Jews when Muslims hate women and LBGTQ+ (and they're now starting to get vocal about it, which will be interesting going forward).

This has peaked my curiosity. My hunch is they will back down from the Muslim community based on their past history of being cowards.

The new left doesn’t have the balls to take on Muslims.

3 hours ago, Westside said:

This has peaked my curiosity. My hunch is they will back down from the Muslim community based on their past history of being cowards.

The new left doesn’t have the balls to take on Muslims.

Back down how?  The left is becoming even more entrenched in transgenderism.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Back down how?  The left is becoming even more entrenched in transgenderism.

They don’t have any issues with bullying straight white males. They’re to afraid of being called racist. That won’t work with the Muslim community. They’re not afraid to take on a bunch of freaks. 

11 minutes ago, Westside said:

They don’t have any issues with bullying straight white males. They’re to afraid of being called racist. That won’t work with the Muslim community. They’re not afraid to take on a bunch of freaks. 

Oh, I thought you meant backing-down from transgenderism to appease Muslims.  But whether they back down or not, Muslims will probably abandon Dems over LGBTQ+ being pushed in schools.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Trump had dinner with this POS 8 months ago at Mar-a-Lago.

You refuse to discuss the Squad being antisemites.  You're getting harder and harder to understand.  Not everything is about Trump.