Gabe Davis Mic'd Up versus the Chiefs!

Big Turk

3 hours ago, Process said:

It's going to be tough to pay him, Diggs and Knox top dollar. Hopefully Beane can figure it out. Regardless if Beane can find the money, Davis is gonna want it this off-season. If we can't make it work he could be a trade candidate, as much as that would suck. 

Best deep threat in the league.  Perfect fit opposite Diggs.  I honestly can’t imagine how we would not lock him up long term. 

If money could be the issue, you don’t extend a guy like Oliver… sorry, you just don’t. 

For the “just pay Po” crowd.. Gabe Davis may be the reason if that doesn’t happen. 

I’m sure Beane has this all thought out.

Davis is a core guy.. OL will come and go, RB’s will come and go.. but Diggs, Davis and Knox are the basis of this Offense around Josh Allen.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Best deep threat in the league.  Perfect fit opposite Diggs.  I honestly can’t imagine how we would not lock him up long term. 

If money could be the issue, you don’t extend a guy like Oliver… sorry, you just don’t. 

For the “just pay Po” crowd.. Gabe Davis may be the reason if that doesn’t happen. 

I’m sure Beane has this all thought out.

Davis is a core guy.. OL will come and go, RB’s will come and go.. but Diggs, Davis and Knox are the basis of this Offense around Josh Allen.  

I agree 100%. I really hope they make it work. It's just off the top of my head I think the Chargers are the only team in the league with two $20M WRs. And they don't have a TE and QB making top money like we do. 

Safety and OL are definitely spots we should be looking to get younger and cheaper next year. 

In Beane we trust. 

8 hours ago, DollaBills said:

Lets be honest Davis is a WR1 on like 30 other teams

I hate to be this guy, but no he isn't. He's a really good vertical WR which is a perfect fit for our offense. But he isn't well rounded enough to be a consistent #1, and that's without taking his injury history into consideration.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.