Still the Bills left 14-21 points out there......

Billsfan1972

59 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

Did the Chiefs leave points on the board? You can't play 'what if "  for just one of the two teams

I've stated they left 6 (3rd down int and missed 38 yard FG vs. Bills 14-21)

Any other points?  I've asked a # of times.

55 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yes I know what it meant.  Evaluate the whole game and what Frazier did was very impressive.  How often are 62 yard fg's made?

Not the point.  Again Frazier and company allowed KC to get 30-40+ yards in 2 plays in 12 seconds.

Yes a good job otherwise

On 10/17/2022 at 1:56 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Hold Patrick Mahomes and the #1 scoring offense to 20 at home and “Frazier with terrible defense again.”

WTF

Exactly… a KCs 2 TDs were not impressive. Mahomes throw back across the field, 3 Bills missed a tackle at the 40 yd line on 3rd down I think. And 3rd and goal, no Von in the game where Mahomes tip toed around until he forced a ball in to Hardman against our rookie CB who turned his head at last second..,

The Bills won, but the whole time I thought it wasn’t their best showing.

All said and done, the Bills will see them again and need to shadow/mirror/spy whatever you want to call it Kelce better.

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Exactly… a KCs 2 TDs were not impressive. Mahomes throw back across the field, 3 Bills missed a tackle at the 40 yd line on 3rd down I think. And 3rd and goal, no Von in the game where Mahomes tip toed around until he forced a ball in to Hardman against our rookie CB who turned his head at last second..,

The Bills won, but the whole time I thought it wasn’t their best showing.

All said and done, the Bills will see them again and need to shadow/mirror/spy whatever you want to call it Kelce better.

I felt KC benefited from quite a few defensive penalty calls that felt a bit ticky-tack.  Right before the JuJu TD we stopped them and they held and we got a d-holding call i didn't really see.  Another one on Elam that didn't seem egregious at all.  Same with one on Neal on that same drive.  JuJu's taunting penalty kind of shot that drive backwards but they were given a few extra chances there.  And another on the final drive.  

On 10/17/2022 at 2:45 PM, Billsfan1972 said:

I thought someone would be noting that as I can imagine what was being said online during the game at what were terrible plays/calls.

The scoreboard frankly doesn't belie that the Bills were the much better team yesterday.

Yes can argue the Chiefs would have had 6 more (Int and missed short FG), but then again gifted them a 62 yarder before halftime (Frazier again terrible defence). 

But geez the Bills should have had a minimum of 14 more points.  McKenzie cost them 10-14 himself and then a great 3rd & 1 call. 

When the Bills get it all together, watch out.

The good news, is they've now prevailed in two close games.😉    

Jerry shouldn't you be working on writing your game report for Green Bay in 2 weeks?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.