Still the Bills left 14-21 points out there......

Billsfan1972

They allowed them in 12 seconds and one time out to get to the 44.  As said all's well that ends well.

11 minutes ago, teef said:

don't all of your threads stem from the need for attention?

I was waiting for someone to post, but has to be said.

Come on tell me the game thread yesterday wasn't going ballistic as the Bills squandered opportunities?

52 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I thought someone would be noting that as I can imagine what was being said online during the game at what were terrible plays/calls.

The scoreboard frankly doesn't belie that the Bills were the much better team yesterday.

Yes can argue the Chiefs would have had 6 more (Int and missed short FG), but then again gifted them a 62 yarder before halftime (Frazier again terrible defence). 

But geez the Bills should have had a minimum of 14 more points.  McKenzie cost them 10-14 himself and then a great 3rd & 1 call. 

When the Bills get it all together, watch out.

The good news, is they've now prevailed in two close games.😉    

The Bills have gotten it all together.  Welcome aboard. 

Edited by nedboy7

28 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

They allowed them in 12 seconds and one time out to get to the 44.  As said all's well that ends well.

I was waiting for someone to post, but has to be said.

Come on tell me the game thread yesterday wasn't going ballistic as the Bills squandered opportunities?

i won't do the game threads anymore for just that reason.  you'll never see a more hardcore, microanalysis followed by insane reactions.  people want the entire staff fired in the first half, and the same posters are talking about attending a super bowl parade after the game.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, teef said:

i won't do the game threads anymore for just that reason.  you'll never see a more hardcore, microanalysis followed by insane reactions.  people want the entire staff fired in the first half, and the same posters are talking about attending a super bowl parade after the game.  

Heck I'm incredibly excited. I much rather would have seen a 38-20 laugher but that's just me.  Don't want to see this happening in the playoffs. That's all I'm saying. I love close games when it is teams that I'm not as emotionally invested in🤣

Edited by Billsfan1972

7 minutes ago, teef said:

It is called being a fan aka fanatic.  They make up the die-hards of any fanbase.  Without them there wouldn't be any professional sports.  And those threads are just microcosms of what is going on in people's living rooms all over the country.  Human nature.

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

It is called being a fan aka fanatic.  They make up the die-hards of any fanbase.  Without them there wouldn't be any professional sports.  And those threads are just microcosms of what is going on in people's living rooms all over the country.  Human nature.

i couldn't watch a game with half of those people.  there's being a fan, and there's being over the top.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Fanatic doesn't mean to be knee jerk every time something doesn't go their way.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Fanatic doesn't mean to be knee jerk every time something doesn't go their way.

That is what people are doing in their living rooms.  Owners, players, and coaches all know it comes with the territory.  The time to worry is when the fans don't care enough to get really upset or excited.  That is what the Bills used to be.  

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

That is what people are doing in their living rooms.  Owners, players, and coaches all know it comes with the territory.  The time to worry is when the fans don't care enough to get really upset or excited.  That is what the Bills used to be.  

100% of football fans are knee jerk?

11 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

This just seems like an excuse to act dumb. I consider myself a "hardcore" Bills fan. I devote too much time to this team by normal standards and think I know more than your average fan. Doesn't mean I should lose all rationality during the game.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LeGOATski said:

This just seems like an excuse to act dumb. I consider myself a "hardcore" Bills fan. I devote too much time to this team by normal standards and think I know more than your average fan. Doesn't mean I should lose all rationality during the game.

It doesn't matter what you think.  Each fan has the right to criticize anything they want in whatever way they want.  Who cares if they lose rationality? They aren't playing or coaching.  It is basically sports radio in real time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I thought someone would be noting that as I can imagine what was being said online during the game at what were terrible plays/calls.

The scoreboard frankly doesn't belie that the Bills were the much better team yesterday.

Yes can argue the Chiefs would have had 6 more (Int and missed short FG), but then again gifted them a 62 yarder before halftime (Frazier again terrible defence). 

But geez the Bills should have had a minimum of 14 more points.  McKenzie cost them 10-14 himself and then a great 3rd & 1 call. 

When the Bills get it all together, watch out.

The good news, is they've now prevailed in two close games.😉    

So there’s a few different ways of looking at this you could say that there were positives in this game because we found a running game again and that we won another close game something that we supposedly can’t do to me it was all about overcoming the adversity of it all Kansas City is a very good team I never understood the downplaying of that because if you’re playing Powderpuff teams every week what does it say about your team when you win no Patrick Mahomes is an elite QB we beat a very good team with an elite QB did we win by three touchdowns like we do most of the time? No but that doesn’t really matter does it 

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Not complaining, just posting a thread for discussion.

I think the Bills just left points on the board.

The point that’s trying to be made is you can pretty much say that about every team for every game. I’m sure Chiefs fans are saying the same thing- “if Elam doesn’t make that interception” or “if Dawkins had been called for that hold the Bills wouldn’t have scored later” 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.