PPP Harassment

716er

On 5/3/2023 at 11:02 PM, ChiGoose said:

Times today that the most pathetic and sad poster on this board...

Talking about yourself or Billslime?

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey @BillStime @Tiberius @716er @redtail hawk

***** off!

***** dude.

that was brutal.  My dogs say "Hi" and i'll toast you from the porch! How's the weather down there?  Beautiful nite...where's your fav place in NC?  Mine would be Kure beach/wilmington and then Raleigh  They have a great Wegman's and my niece lives there.  Chapel Hill is next.  Followed by, and you'll love this, Asheville!

Edited by redtail hawk

• 3 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.ff46e5681e93cb891d05f27de24a73a8.png

The world's dumbest and most pathetic person is checking in. Frankly, I don't understand why this site allows people to tag people they have blocked. There's no good faith reason for this.

But, I think anyone who has come across this moron understands that's he's severely mentally ill and in need of help that nobody will provide because there's no way that anyone who actually knows him could want to spend any time with him....

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

image.thumb.png.ff46e5681e93cb891d05f27de24a73a8.png

The world's dumbest and most pathetic person is checking in. Frankly, I don't understand why this site allows people to tag people they have blocked. There's no good faith reason for this.

But, I think anyone who has come across this moron understands that's he's severely mentally ill and in need of help that nobody will provide because there's no way that anyone who actually knows him could want to spend any time with him....

“…no good faith reason…”?  

It’s a website, not the Salem Witch trials. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Well my response to this thread and bumping the tutorial thread was just a guess because....

I have @ChiGoose on IGNORE.

Therefore I get absolutely zero of his content. Posts, NOTIFICATIONS,  PM's. I only see what others quote, which is more than enough. 

How very King like of him to continue playing the victim due to a "problem" he's been given the keys to solve all on his own. But as we see once again, he's butthurt because I don't read all of his content. 

Waaaaaahhhhh.

What an absolute moron.

And for the record,  I have substantially cut down on tagging him. Everything I tagged him on yesterday are topics that he has weighed in on or discussed previously with me.

Keep clutching that crown tighter King!

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well my response to this thread and bumping the tutorial thread was just a guess because....

I have @ChiGoose on IGNORE.

Therefore I get absolutely zero of his content. Posts, NOTIFICATIONS,  PM's. I only see what others quote, which is more than enough. 

How very King like of him to continue playing the victim due to a "problem" he's been given the keys to solve all on his own. But as we see once again, he's butthurt because I don't read all of his content. 

Waaaaaahhhhh.

What an absolute moron.

And for the record,  I have substantially cut down on tagging him. Everything I tagged him on yesterday are topics that he has weighed in on or discussed previously with me.

Keep clutching that crown tighter King!

On the other hand, you could not tag him at all.  Just a thought for the greater good. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

On the other hand, you could not tag him at all.  Just a thought for the greater good. 

Nah. I'll keep using a board function made available to all of us when appropriate. 

I feel it's only right that he should be aware, if he so chooses, when his thoughts and ideas are challenged on a message board.

Of course if he doesn't want to be made aware, he holds the key to not be.

But that's not in the cards when you want to play the victim

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nah. I'll keep using a board function made available to all of us when appropriate. 

I feel it's only right that he should be aware, if he so chooses, when his thoughts and ideas are challenged on a message board.

Of course if he doesn't want to be made aware, he holds the key to not be.

But that's not in the cards when you want to play the victim

You downthumbing mo'fo!   I'm actually the victim!  

Carry on though! 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You downthumbing mo'fo!   I'm actually the victim!  

Carry on though! 

I just went through the ignore mention process again..

3 clicks 

Type in name: "billsfannc"

2 more clicks. Or 4 if you want to ignore my posts and PMs too.

All your bad faith posting worries and anxiety is.....poof...gone.

You can still read my posts but now you'll just see your name with the "@" in front of it. No notification accompanying it.

Amazing concept.

Maybe @ChiGoose should go through this arduous process to spare the rest of the board his whining?

For the greater good...

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I just went through the ignore mention process again..

3 clicks 

Type in name: "billsfannc"

2 more clicks. Or 4 if you want to ignore my posts and PMs too.

All your bad faith posting worries and anxiety is.....poof...gone.

You can still read my posts but now you'll just see your name with the "@" in front of it. No notification accompanying it.

Amazing concept.

Maybe @ChiGoose should go through this arduous process to spare the rest of the board his whining?

For the greater good...

It seems complicated, like those toys I used to put together for children at Christmas.  Do this. Do that. Find bolt II, which could be 11, of which there are 18 when there should be 20.  Page 4. Click. click. click.  

Besides, I'll follow you just to spite ya.   

On the bright side, I know how you feel.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It seems complicated, like those toys I used to put together for children at Christmas.  Do this. Do that. Find bolt II, which could be 11, of which there are 18 when there should be 20.  Page 4. Click. click. click.  

Besides, I'll follow you just to spite ya.   

On the bright side, I know how you feel.  

You know if I didn't have chigoose (hey look, no tag) the King on ignore and instead quoted all of his BS, and that would be a lot of quoting...

Guess what?

He'd still get a notification every single time I quoted him....unless he turns it off in his settings.

Maybe that's the "good faith" way forward? As if a person who reneged on a public bet knows a single thing about good faith.

@ChiGoose

Edited by BillsFanNC