Raise your hand...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 19 and in my early 20's we used to go all the time. Fort Erie- Maxine's, Mints, Pure Platinum. Niagara Falls- Sundowner. Even went to a few in Toronto and even one in Trenton, Ontario. The girls there were really rough. I wish I could remember the name of the place. Canadian Ballet kicked ass over the American clubs. Great fun regardless.

that's like asking have you ever had a beer....

how about "how many states have you been to strip clubs in?" or, "what was the most money you've ever spent in a strip club..."

337083[/snapback]

New York

Michigan

Georgia

Colorado

Nevada

North Carolina

Oregon

New Jersey

Ontario

Quebec

I spent so much money and so much time in strip clubs around the US and the world that it is impressive, scary and ultimately somewhat tragic.

337134[/snapback]

Don't know why, but your response, along with your avatar, made me laugh out loud for the first time in two days! :blink: Thank you!

I've been to Mints in NF years ago.

But a few years back I took my ex-husband to a strip club here in Dallas for his birthday and bought him a lap dance. It was a hoot. Boy oh boy, he was so appreciative later...

GTR,Mints, several places in West Palm Beach and a few in CA.

When we were 18 a bunch of us went to a place on Utica(?-could have been Club Utica). One of the guys says "hide Me"- his aunt and uncle came in! He was the only one in the group that was under 18 and was the only one not carded. This was about 30 years ago.

how about "how many states have you been to strip clubs in?" or, "what was the most money you've ever spent in a strip club..."

337083[/snapback]

4 states plus the Sundowner in Niagara Falls.

About $300.

Yeah, but I've only gone to them for bachelor parties. I don't really get into them. As a general rule I don't believe in paying a woman to give me blue balls.

337093[/snapback]

That's what marriage is for!

Signed bitterly,

A. Bundy

Who hasnt been to a strip club? I am not a big fan of titty bars but get dragged out for bachelor partys and whatnot. My problem with them is they gouge you with drink prices, tease the hell out of you and you have close to zero chance of picking them up. I would much rather go out drinking with buddys and find a girl and try and get her to take her clothes off for me for free