Andor

ArdmoreRyno

Growing up in the late 70's/early 80's... I'm a massive Star Wars nerd. In fact, I still collect the vintage toys (mostly MOC's). Being a HUGE fan of Rogue One, I can't wait until Wednesday when Disney releases Andor. 

LucasFilm/Disney has soooo many talented writers/directors (Dave Filoni, Jon Favreau, Tony Gilroy)... makes no sense to me why they put out junk like Obi-Wan and the sequels. Yes, there were parts of Obi-Wan I really loved, but for the most part it was boring. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Saw the first 3 episodes.... might be the best live action Star Wars show thus far. Pacing isn't very fast but they are developing a story line that seem to be amazing. 

Can't wait to see more!

Yep... and this is exactly what I pictured. Something a bit more gritty and doing less of the fan-service or hokey pokey stuff. Back when Andor was first announced, I joked with my friend that the best Star Wars show would be about the least popular/known character. Turns out I may have been right. For the record, I've really enjoyed Mandalorian, hated Boba Fett (even though he's been my fave character since I was a kid in the 90s), and I thought Obi Wan was okay, 50/50 on it.

• Agree 2

Rogue One may be the best all around Star Wars movie of them all!

But by and large, Disney has ruined the franchise with cheesy crap.

Having said that, George Lucas liked cheesy crap too, that should be remembered.

Didn't know a new movie was coming; I'll check that one out.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.