​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/irs-tax-collectors-audit-middle-class-tigta-5071d622

63% of new audits targeted those making under 200k. Democrats used to support the working class. Now they support the non-working class and go after the hard working class

Why shouldn't everyone pay their fair share?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why shouldn't everyone pay their fair share?

They are pushing the narrative that they are going after the rich and that's not true. Still tons of loopholes and write offs. They are going after the small businesses and middle class, who used to be the Democrats bread and butter. People who work hard can't get ahead and so they give up and are like why am I working so hard when I can sit at home and get welfare? They went from supporting the working class to supporting the non-working class

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

No one is above the law.

BTW - what was your old username here?

You're certainly not new.

The same username as before.  I was around in 2010-2020.  Covid crazies drove me away from here.  Now I'm back like Shady or herpies - take your pick. 

Joe Biden's Disappearing Act

JAZZ SHAW 

02af4624-fda4-4ef3-b896-13babd5766f2-105

When I got up this morning, I flipped through several news channels as I typically do. There was only one story being covered for the most part. Everyone was delivering live coverage of the action unfolding at the UCLA campus after the LAPD finally moved in to break up the ongoing pro-Hamas protests. Police decked out in riot gear were tearing down barricades and continually firing flashbangs as they faced off against a collection of students, faculty, and outside professional agitators who were almost all wearing hardhats, gas masks, and goggles to protect themselves from teargas. The press spiced up the coverage with occasional comments from political leaders ranging from Donald Trump to Speaker Johnson, all of whom condemned the rioters. But there was one figure conspicuously missing in this debate. Where is President Joe Biden? He apparently has little to nothing to say about all of this mayhem. 

{snip}

So we should ask yet again... where is Joe Biden? During times like this, a real leader would be speaking out and urging calm, supporting a return to law and order. But that's not Scranton Joe's style.

From the day he took office, he demonstrated that not only was the idea of law and order not a priority for him, but he saw it as an obstacle to his goals. He refuses to enforce immigration laws and criticizes police when they do their jobs. Why would he come out in opposition to rioting? To do so might cost him a couple of votes in Michigan and Minnesota. 

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/05/02/joe-bidens-disappearing-act-n3787625