โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

ย 

ย 

So, he was getting heat from ALL sides on this.

ย 

Thus his teamย ย campaign leadersย  made the decision to 'recognize' her.

ย 

WHAT A GUY !!

ย 

ย 

President Biden publicly acknowledges 7th grandchild for first time

ย 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-publicly-acknowledges-7th-grandchild-navy-first-time-rcna96987

ย 

ย 

ย 

(also Hunter's lawsuit for less support has ended)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

So, he was getting heat from ALL sides on this.

ย 

Thus his teamย ย campaign leadersย  made the decision to 'recognize' her.

ย 

WHAT A GUY !!

ย 

ย 

President Biden publicly acknowledges 7th grandchild for first time

ย 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-publicly-acknowledges-7th-grandchild-navy-first-time-rcna96987

ย 

ย 

ย 

(also Hunter's lawsuit for less support has ended)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

At 5:00 PM on a Friday....where news goes to die.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You know when you need a conspiracy theory to make an argument, you don't have an argumentย 

All Iโ€™m saying is conspiracy theories on here, while defending someone that has actual evidence against him itโ€™s bizarre

ย 

I mean, is this gonna be like every other time and people are just gonna cry conspiracy. whenever nothing comes of it

ย 

You know damn well there is nothing going on the Joe Biden can be attached to and going after Hunter Biden all day isnโ€™t going to change that

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

All Iโ€™m saying is conspiracy theories on here, while defending someone that has actual evidence against him itโ€™s bizarre

ย 

I mean, is this gonna be like every other time and people are just gonna cry conspiracy. whenever nothing comes of it

ย 

You know damn well there is nothing going on the Joe Biden can be attached to and going after Hunter Biden all day isnโ€™t going to change that

If you rewound the clock a couple years, you likely would have suggested there was nothing there at all with respect to Hunter Biden, and Trump conspired with Russia to win the election.ย 
ย 

Itโ€™s time to get to the bottom of this story, and investigations, leaks, innuendo and allegations is how itโ€™s done in Washington.ย 
ย 

It seems painfully clear that J Biden is involved to a large degree in partnering with adversaries, letโ€™s get to the bottom of that, John. ย But if youโ€™re right, the worst thing that comes of it is political posturing.ย 
ย 

Itโ€™s the journey, John, and as been said many times by leaders of all political stripes and interested voters, if there is nothing to hide, all will be well. ย 
ย 

In fact it would be worth the price of admission to watch JB answer questions about his involvement and hearing him riff about tea with Neville Chamberlain last year in Paris.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 2

Conspiracy theory:ย  Covid might have originated in a Wuhan lab.

ย 

Covid came from a market.ย  Shut up you conspiracy theorists suggesting otherwise,ย  and if you don't voluntarily shut up, we'll censor you.

ย 

Conspiracy theory:ย  Natural immunity is every bit as robust as vaccine induced immunity, therefore most young kids and healthy young adults shouldn't be required to be vaccinated

ย 

Don't be stupid and just shut up and get the vaccine you anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist. If you don't we'll publicly shame you, fire you from your job or not let you participate in organized sports.ย  Besides, If you get vaccinated you can't get covid.

ย 

What "conspiracy theories" that turned out to be true?

ย 

There are many, many more examples to tally on the scoreboard, but I'll just stop with the two that centered around an unprecedented global pandemic that ***** the world.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 1

ย 

ย 

BIDEN VOTERS POSTING THEIR Lโ€™S ONLINE:ย 

ย 

Meghan McCain: Blink and you missed it.

ย 

The Presidentย finallyย recognized his grandkid in a slimy statement snuck out Friday just as America started the weekend.

ย 

Well, I noticedโ€ฆ and I wonโ€™t let cynical old Joe get away with it.

ย 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12356567/MEGHAN-MCCAIN-Blink-missed-President-FINALLY-recognized-grandkid-slimy-statement-snuck-Friday-just-America-started-weekend-noticed-wont-let-cynical-old-Joe-away-it.html

ย 

ย 

ย 

On 7/29/2023 at 10:50 AM, Tiberius said:

You know when you need a conspiracy theory to make an argument, you don't have an argumentย 

Are you stating the MSM is not complete leftists?ย 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

๐ŸŽฏย 
ย 

ย 

If one of your numbers is jumping the opposite direction of all your other numbers then that number is wrong. It is awesome though you highlight his highest approval numbers are still under 50%.

8 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

If one of your numbers is jumping the opposite direction of all your other numbers then that number is wrong. It is awesome though you highlight his highest approval numbers are still under 50%.

The most likely cause of outlier results in any series of surveys of the same purpose is the demographic composition of the poll is not representative of the population as a whole.ย ย 

28 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Still never quoted me - wonder why - lmao

Just now, BillStime said:

Still never quoted me - wonder why - lmao

You and I disagree, I believe it is good that kids know that black people learned skills in slavery that they made use of during reconstruction. I still don't know what you believe because you simply keep quoting other people.ย 

• Like (+1) 2