Karine Jean-Pierre

Irv

BACK TO THE THREAD:

Just Wait Until You Hear Karine Jean-Pierre's Answer When Asked About Rise of Anti-Semitism

Spencer Brown

43a8c1b1-422e-405b-af27-8344c1a14a6d-105

In Monday's White House press briefing, Karine Jean-Pierre was asked whether President Joe Biden is concerned about the rise of anti-Semitism, but she didn't want to talk about the instances of college campuses, big cities, and public figures declaring support for Hamas terrorists or attacking Jewish Americans. 

As Townhall has documented, there has been an alarming outpouring of support for Hamas terrorists and an accompanying number of attacks on Israelis and Jewish Americans in the wake of the barbaric attacks carried out by Iran-backed Hamas terrorists earlier in October.

Still, Karine Jean-Pierre decided to pivot to who she — and apparently the White House — view as the real victims in the aftermath of Hamas terrorists' slaughter of innocent Israelis.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/10/23/watch-karine-jean-pierre-says-muslims-are-the-victims-when-asked-about-rise-of-anti-semitism-n2630245

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So you’re OK with the government shutting down

And the paychecks that won’t come out from it thousands of people who are just doing their jobs and deserve to get paid

That you could possibly defend the Republicans actually doing nothing quite literally not doing their jobs is amazing by the way they will get paid

Yes.  What don't you understand?  I always thought you were dumb, but not that dumb.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Yes, calling me dumb as a compliment

You must have failed reading the day they taught it in school.  I didn't say you were dumb.  I said "I thought you were dumb."   And no, I don't suck off the government teat like you.  I work for a living.    What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

You must have failed reading the day they taught it in school.  I didn't say you were dumb.  I said "I thought you were dumb."   And no, I don't suck off the government teat like you.  I work for a living.    What a mess.  

I’d be curious to know what you do for a living

And no, I don’t suck off the government tit. I’m retired and I’ve worked for like 4o years

I earned my money make sure you do the same

You know, there are some stupid ***** on this board but you’re right up there in the top three

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I’d be curious to know what you do for a living

And no, I don’t suck off the government tit. I’m retired and I’ve worked for like 4o years

I earned my money make sure you do the same

You know, there are some stupid ***** on this board but you’re right up there in the top three

Thank you.  Coming from you, that's a compliment.  See, that's how you do it.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes that’s why they are standing behind Israel as they literally commit genocide because they hate Jews so much

It seems likely that you don’t understand the meaning of either “literally” or “genocide”. If I have that wrong please tell us how they are literally committing genocide. 

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Irv said:

Democrats hate Jews.  Simple.  Sad.  

Stop projecting 

24 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It seems likely that you don’t understand the meaning of either “literally” or “genocide”. If I have that wrong please tell us how they are literally committing genocide. 

Stop projecting 

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This should be good.

:lol:

Cry harder, Karen

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Literal genocide!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦

You can thank Trump and Putin.

Happy?

10 hours ago, Irv said:

Democrats hate Jews.  Simple.  Sad.  

These idiots can't stand the fact that we all just might be on the SAME SIDE of an issue....

Have you noticed?

@Irv @B-Man @BillsFanNC - they don't know WTF to do with themselves - they are so f'n programmed that we can't POSSIBLY be aligned on ANYTHING.

ETTD

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

As reported, Karine Jean-Pierre gave one of the worst answers of her embarrassing career as White House press secretary on Monday.

When asked whether the administration was concerned about a potential rise in antisemitism, Jean-Pierre started reading an answer about threats to Muslim Americans, leaving onlookers completely perplexed. 

After being called out, Jean-Pierre responded with a clean-up attempt. In doing so, she only managed to step in it again. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/24/karine-jean-pierre-tries-to-clean-up-her-antisemitism-controversy-makes-matters-worse-n2165489

F9NcPSaaQAAfsC1?format=jpg&name=small

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

As reported, Karine Jean-Pierre gave one of the worst answers of her embarrassing career as White House press secretary on Monday.

When asked whether the administration was concerned about a potential rise in antisemitism, Jean-Pierre started reading an answer about threats to Muslim Americans, leaving onlookers completely perplexed. 

After being called out, Jean-Pierre responded with a clean-up attempt. In doing so, she only managed to step in it again. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/24/karine-jean-pierre-tries-to-clean-up-her-antisemitism-controversy-makes-matters-worse-n2165489

To be clear...

How often do these morons use this phrase, implying that the rest of us missed what they really meant.

So to be clear KJP, you weren't at all clear when asked directly about a rise in anti-semitism.

It's perfectly clear that you're a completely unqualified hack.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Megyn Kelly shouldn't say JACK about anybody else...

FOX: FAIL

NBC: FAIL

Her career is the female poster child for Media Pundit Disaster and is now relegated to podcast and "X".

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Megyn Kelly shouldn't say JACK about anybody else...

FOX: FAIL

NBC: FAIL

Her career is the female poster child for Media Pundit Disaster and is now relegated to podcast and "X".

She didn't fail at Fox.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

She didn't fail at Fox.  

Nor at NBC. She was canceled by the perpetually offended. She is prohibited by NDA from speaking about any of the details surrounding her departure.

The tens of millions she took home is a "failure" I'd be happy to endure. 

Her insanely lucrative podcast and presence on SiriusXM is a relegation too!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Nor at NBC. She was canceled by the perpetually offended. She is prohibited by NDA from speaking about any of the details surrounding her departure.

The tens of millions she took home is a "failure" I'd be happy to endure. 

Her insanely lucrative podcast and presence on SiriusXM is a relegation too!

Yeah, I meant her "failure" at NBC was because she wasn't a lib.  Which anyone could have seen would happen.  But yeah she took them for tens of millions from them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Just think. they are using the same narrative for military nominations.

A VERY successful, "what about" diversion by Eastern Ohio.

Meanwhile:

Democratic Florida Rep. Jared Moskowitz slammed White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Monday for downplaying the potential for antisemitic hate crimes as Israel wages war against Hamas terrorists. 

Jean-Pierre argued that the White House hasn’t seen “any credible threats” against the Jewish community before flipping through her notes during Monday’s press briefing and declaring that Muslims and Arab Americans “have endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks.”

“What a weak answer. And why are you looking in the book? What’s the approved answer?” Moskowitz, who is Jewish, said in an X post.  

“The simple answer is yes, you are concerned about the rise of antisemitism. Of course we are also worried about hatred against Muslim Americans. Must do better,” the Florida lawmaker added. 

https://nypost.com/2023/10/23/news/democrat-slams-white-house-press-secretary-karine-jean-pierre-for-weak-answer-on-antisemitism-must-do-better/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...