Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

40 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’ve thought plenty about the insurrection.   It is what it is.  A failed coup.  

You would never think it would work, but that small handful of people that control the media are fully aware of this. 

No matter how ridiculous something seems, if you repeat it often enough, people will whole heartedly believe what you tell them.   

Sprinkle in a little self righteousness, and the truth becomes irrelevant, even in the face of it.  

It completely disables the critical thinking process.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  This isn’t nonsense.  And it could have been avoided had Trump just, you know, not refused to return sensitive government secrets to the rightful owner of such things.  

sure pal… if you choose to be naïve enough to dismiss this continual pattern of probe, investigate, subpoena, sue, and refuse to acknowledge there is any political vendetta behind it, while at the same time neglecting to hold accountable all these efforts that keep coming up empty handed, then that’s on you.

these shenanigans are nothing but rich and powerful people games… syphoning away the peoples money from constructive activities in the process.

if they just let Don crawl into his Twitterless   Black hole we’d probably never hear from him again… but they can’t help themselves… 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

sure pal… if you choose to be naïve enough to dismiss this continual pattern of probe, investigate, subpoena, sue, and refuse to acknowledge there is any political vendetta behind it, while at the same time neglecting to hold accountable all these efforts that keep coming up empty handed, then that’s on you.

these shenanigans are nothing but rich and powerful people games… syphoning away the peoples money from constructive activities in the process.

if they just let Don crawl into his Twitterless   Black hole we’d probably never hear from him again… but they can’t help themselves… 

Hoax.  We aren’t pals.  

Also, hoax as to the rest of your post.  The Don is on the inaptly named truth platform.  And, more importantly, we should let the facts play out to see if he has done such things as secrete nuclear secrets. 

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

Trump stole the secret recipe to the 13 herbs and spices!

Hoax.  This would be much more believable if you said he stole the recipe for the secret sauce from the hamburgler.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  We aren’t pals.  

Also, hoax as to the rest of your post.  The Don is on the inaptly named truth platform.  And, more importantly, we should let the facts play out to see if he has done such things as secrete nuclear secrets. 

Hoax.  This would be much more believable if you said he stole the recipe for the secret sauce from the hamburgler.  

Secrete nuclear secrets?? Is that what a radio active spider does? 

agreed, we aren’t pals, it was a term of empathy for your sycophantic condition.  Carry on useful idiot… your cult leader needs you 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

🎯

Putin installed Trump for a reason - otherwise you cannot explain how apologetic the cult and its leaders have become to Putin.

When your party is so detached from reality, middle America and they actually think they are winning. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Secrete nuclear secrets?? Is that what a radio active spider does? 

agreed, we aren’t pals, it was a term of empathy for your sycophantic condition.  Carry on useful idiot… your cult leader needs you 

This is not very nice.  I hope you have peace and happiness in your life.  Although I doubt it if you're getting this angry and nasty with an Internet random.  Maybe you're an incel.  Or maybe you regret the fact that you didn't work harder earlier in life and now others have more than you, which you find frustrating.  I don't know.  But I hope you find some sort of peace and joy. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Putin installed Trump for a reason - otherwise you cannot explain how apologetic the cult and its leaders have become to Putin.

When your party is so detached from reality, middle America and they actually think they are winning. 

so you’re saying they fixed the votes in the election? Thought that wasn’t possible?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

I see what you did there....The hypocrisy is not lost on me!

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Good- I see if the noise is filtered out there is some semblance of self awareness under the thick coat of wool and sheepskin. 

FYI- only angry people see anger in emotionless text. 

Hoax.  I’m not the one who was name-calling and using mean language.  That’s was you.  I hope it’s not because you’re an incel or that you have regret about not working hard enough earlier in life.  It would be sad if even only one of those things is true.  (And you haven’t denied either one, so I’m more worried now than I was earlier.). I wish you nothing but peace and joy. 

Edited by SectionC3

24 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m not the one who was name-calling and using mean language.  That’s was you.  I hope it’s not because you’re an incel or that you have regret about not working hard enough earlier in life.  It would be sad if even only one of those things is true.  (And you haven’t denied either one, so I’m more worried now than I was earlier.). I wish you nothing but peace and joy. 

The term useful idiot is a very real phenomenon, not arbitrary attack…  to level set and alleviate your deflection mechanism, I have few regrets, much peace and joy and have worked very hard, enjoy great success far beyond what I’d hoped personally and privately… I’m a significant financial net contributor to the system that gleefully wastes my contributions. 

if I have any unmanaged concerns at this point it is how the political factions (of which one you are clearly sycophantic to) are a growing detriment to this country for the next generation.  Those who willfully cheerlead or mindlessly participate in that detriment do perturb my otherwise blissful existence. 

So you can help me help your worry by becoming someone who thinks for themselves…. Your benefit is you can stop worrying and projecting, both healthy improvements 

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The term useful idiot is a very real phenomenon, not arbitrary attack…  to level set and alleviate your deflection mechanism, I have few regrets, much peace and joy and have worked very hard, enjoy great success far beyond what I’d hoped personally and privately… I’m a significant financial net contributor to the system that gleefully wastes my contributions. 

if I have any unmanaged concerns at this point it is how the political factions (of which one you are clearly sycophantic to) are a growing detriment to this country for the next generation.  Those who willfully cheerlead or mindlessly participate in that detriment do perturb my otherwise blissful existence. 

So you can help me help your worry by becoming someone who thinks for themselves…. Your benefit is you can stop worrying and projecting, both healthy improvements 

So you’re saying your an incel?  I didn’t see you address that point.  I’m sorry that things worked out that way for you.  Namaste. 

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So you’re saying your an incel?  I didn’t see you address that point.  I’m sorry that things worked out that way for you.  Namaste. 

You think my concern for the next generation isn’t personally based?? Of course you wouldn’t connect that… 

Interesting how projecting personal deficiencies and insecurity is your MO on a political chat board. 

sincerely hope you get help. 

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You think my concern for the next generation isn’t personally based?? Of course you wouldn’t connect that… 

Interesting how projecting personal deficiencies and insecurity is your MO on a political chat board. 

sincerely hope you get help. 

I think this is a hoax.  Of course, it doesn’t make any sense, so it’s hard to say one way or the other.  So I’ll call this a presumed hoax. 

A lot aof people on both sides need  something  serious to happen to them to get them to reflect  on what is important.  Alert: it is not polititics or $. While I was laying in a hospital bed for a month after my stroke in 2014 I found that nothing gets me riled up anymore.  Thinking that you may end up like that for the rest of your life does that to you.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 6