POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No it’s not!  Asking to “create” votes may be illegal but asking to “find” votes could be attributed to every politician who’s ever run for any office anywhere. 

Yeah, "find" isn't equal to "illegally create."

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

Yeah, "find" isn't equal to "illegally create."

And as I said in my other post, unless Fulton County can prove that the same illegality was simultaneously being pursued in dozens of other critical counties at the exact same time then this case seems to be more about “look at how important we are” than anything else. This was NOT a local election. Finding votes in Fulton County would not have changed the outcome of a national election. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And as I said in my other post, unless Fulton County can prove that the same illegality was simultaneously being pursued in dozens of other critical counties at the exact same time then this case seems to be more about “look at how important we are” than anything else. This was NOT a local election. Finding votes in Fulton County would not have changed the outcome of a national election. 

1. That's not how it works.

2. Even if it was, some of the actions that the indictment alleges include trying to get the Georgia legislature to change the outcome for the entire state.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

2. Even if it was, some of the actions that the indictment alleges include trying to get the Georgia legislature to change the outcome for the entire state.

Goose

1. I’m not arguing about ‘how it works’. I’m demonstrating what the defense will look like.

2. Which would not have changed the national election. 

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Goose

1. I’m not arguing about ‘how it works’. I’m demonstrating what the defense will look like.

2. Which would not have changed the national election. 

Thanks

"This criminal organization constituted an enterprise as that term is defined in O.C.G.A. § 16-14-3(3), that is, a group of individuals associated in fact. The Defendants and other members and associates of the enterprise had connections and relationships with one another and with the enterprise. The enterprise constituted an ongoing organization whose members and associates functioned as a continuing unit for a common purpose of achieving the objectives of the enterprise. The enterprise operated in Fulton County, Georgia, elsewhere in the State of Georgia, in other states, including, but not limited to, Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, and in the District of Columbia. The enterprise operated for a period of time sufficient to permit its members and associates to pursue its objectives."

Page 15 of the indictment

Gotta think that meets your criteria for being able to change the national election...

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Imagine that. Using state LEGISLATURES in relation to state election law.

The King!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

"This criminal organization constituted an enterprise as that term is defined in O.C.G.A. § 16-14-3(3), that is, a group of individuals associated in fact. The Defendants and other members and associates of the enterprise had connections and relationships with one another and with the enterprise. The enterprise constituted an ongoing organization whose members and associates functioned as a continuing unit for a common purpose of achieving the objectives of the enterprise. The enterprise operated in Fulton County, Georgia, elsewhere in the State of Georgia, in other states, including, but not limited to, Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, and in the District of Columbia. The enterprise operated for a period of time sufficient to permit its members and associates to pursue its objectives."

Page 15 of the indictment

Gotta think that meets your criteria for being able to change the national election...

So then they’re going to need to PROVE this claim about other states? Does Fulton County even have standing to conduct and investigation in other states? (Honest question.)

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So then they’re going to need to PROVE this claim about other states? Does Fulton County even have standing to conduct and investigation in other states? (Honest question.)

Actually under the GA RICO statute they only have to prove two of the 161 “acts of racketeering activity and overt acts in furtherance of the conspiracy.”

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fulton county cannot investigate the other states. That's why we have the Feds doing their own investigation. The Georgia investigation is built on violations of Georgia state law. 

While they cannot charge for the acts in the other states, they can present evidence of them occurring to the jury. The defense can try to explain it away and it'll be up to the jurors to decide who is more believable. 

For the RICO charge, they just need to prove at least two of the overt acts listed in the charge. They have listed 161 acts, so it would be quite surprising for them to be unable to prove 160 of them. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Fulton county cannot investigate the other states. That's why we have the Feds doing their own investigation. The Georgia investigation is built on violations of Georgia state law. 

While they cannot charge for the acts in the other states, they can present evidence of them occurring to the jury. The defense can try to explain it away and it'll be up to the jurors to decide who is more believable. 

For the RICO charge, they just need to prove at least two of the predicate acts listed in the charge. They have listed 161 acts, so it would be quite surprising for them to be unable to prove 160 of them. 

Thanks…we’re definitely going to see. I find this case, surrounding a national election, to be patently ridiculous. It opens a Pandora’s box that should’ve remained closed. This has to be left to the federal courts. I’ll save you the response….we can agree to disagree. 

• Like (+1) 2

Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online

"The purported names and addresses of members of the grand jury that indicted Donald Trump and 18 of his co-defendants on state racketeering charges this week have been posted on a fringe website that often features violent rhetoric, NBC News has learned.

The grand jurors have come under attack in the days since Trump's indictment, the fourth criminal indictment brought against the twice-impeached former president.

“These jurors have signed their death warrant by falsely indicting President Trump," read one post on a pro-Trump forum in response to a post including the names of jurors, which was viewed by NBC News."

Can't say it's surprising. The first thing I thought when I saw the indictment had the names of the jurors on it was that they'd be doxxed and threatened.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

"The purported names and addresses of members of the grand jury that indicted Donald Trump and 18 of his co-defendants on state racketeering charges this week have been posted on a fringe website that often features violent rhetoric, NBC News has learned.

The grand jurors have come under attack in the days since Trump's indictment, the fourth criminal indictment brought against the twice-impeached former president.

“These jurors have signed their death warrant by falsely indicting President Trump," read one post on a pro-Trump forum in response to a post including the names of jurors, which was viewed by NBC News."

Can't say it's surprising. The first thing I thought when I saw the indictment had the names of the jurors on it was that they'd be doxxed and threatened.

That shouldn't happen but it does, on both sides.  BTW is that SOP to have the jurors names (and unredacted) on the indictment?

28 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

And so now NBC is promoting it, and you are promoting it, calling attention to a fringe website. 

Why?

If it wasn't being promoted by main stream.media hardly anyone would know. Now everyone knows. 

Does that do good? What good does that do? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

That shouldn't happen but it does, on both sides.  BTW is that SOP to have the jurors names (and unredacted) on the indictment?

I can’t say for certain but I would guess it is. If they could keep the names redacted in this case, I would think they would have. 

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

The bed the left has made.

No sympathy given how the commie left has done business for seven years.

The GA system makes grand jurors names public. Too bad.

• Thank you (+1) 2