Impact of Dobbs and Abortion Laws

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Not everything is political, it's tragic that she had to go through this. Why don't you take a minute to feel for an actual person's tragedy instead of using a tragic event to politicize a point. Who cares if it happened in Texas or Massachusetts she lost her baby because of a series of mistakes. 

Her employer thought she was lying.

Just now, BillStime said:

And the state of Texas politicized this whole thing the second they could.

Little wonder why controlling women is not popular for most of America.

Nobody wants to control women, 

The only candidate who offered an anti-abortion yet consistent (and respectful of the constitution) argument last night is gonna get 1%

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doug-burgum-backed-abortion-ban-north-dakota-outlaw/story?id=99943781#:~:text=Doug Burgum said Thursday that,states was the right one.

"I think the decision that was made returning the power to the states was the right one. And I think we're going to have -- we have a lot of division on this issue in America. And what's right for North Dakota may not be right for another state ... the best decisions are made locally," Burgum said on "CNN This Morning."

For 50 years the pro-life movement argued that Roe improperly took the issue away from the states. Now that Dobbs returned it to the states, the Pence types are saying "jokes on you; we didn't really just want to return it to the states, we just wanted federal law prohibiting it everywhere."

Edited by The Frankish Reich

I’m really not sure why the GOP can’t just repackage Nikki Haley’s answer on this and neutralize the issue. 

It’s a states rights debate. 

South Carolina, Georgia, Florida all have heartbeat bans because the citizens of those states are either in support of/or, at least, ok with it. 

Cali & NY, the opposite. 

This was the point of overturning Roe. 

Now, if you’re pro-life, it’s about winning the debate locally in those blue states. 

The only issues Dems have going for them are abortion and Trump… and the GOP base is determined to give them both. 

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

blah

blah

blah

blah 

blah

blah

You never talk about Trump’s PACs - why is that?

blah

blah

blah

blah 

blah

blah

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Save America PAC Donors • OpenSecrets

I am sorry if you look at the funding to both and dont see the difference.

but understand you need to have it shown to you on the cave wall for it to stick.

Only idiots would donate to a Trump PAC which is under DOJ investigation for wire fraud and money laundering.

Did you donate money to Bannon’s Build the Wall charity, too?

Tell us you’re an idiot without actually telling us.