What Happened To Hap?

H2o

58 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Touché. Never bothered to read it. I’m pretty damn good at it.

The irony is that the only grammatically correct sentence in that post is the one that's in French...

• Haha (+1) 5

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow...

What to you see... Which way is this person running? Away from you or to you?

Do-you-see-a-man-running-towards-you-or%

The article:

https://m.jagranjosh.com/general-knowledge/optical-illusion-do-you-see-a-man-running-towards-you-or-away-from-you-1653720230-1

The person is clearly running away based on the size of the lower legs. The more forefront leg is bigger, which is the person's back leg in this case.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

The person is clearly running away based on the size of the lower legs. The more forefront leg is bigger, which is the person's back leg in this case.

It doesn’t matter. That’s a train coming, and he can’t outrun it.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/20/2022 at 1:05 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow...

What to you see... Which way is this person running? Away from you or to you?

Do-you-see-a-man-running-towards-you-or%

The article:

https://m.jagranjosh.com/general-knowledge/optical-illusion-do-you-see-a-man-running-towards-you-or-away-from-you-1653720230-1

away 

the left hand and the right calf 🦵 

• Agree 1

On 7/20/2022 at 12:00 PM, Logic said:

At the TBD tailgate a couple seasons back, there was a woman wearing a nametag that said Gugny. Not having ever met Gugny in real life, I just assumed that this person was, in fact, Gugny. I walked up and introduced myself and told "Gugny" that I was a fan of "her" posts. She just broke out laughing and said "I'm not Gugny!". I actually don't remember who this person was or why she had on the false nametag, but it was a weird and funny moment. I just gave up on introducing myself to people and went back to hovering awkwardly by Mead's stromboli cooker instead.  

I think it was my wife or cletus' wife. They were both taking turns wearing it. My wife said she thinks it was Mrs Cletus. That was her first one in a while after the 3rd cleti was born. 

Brunette - Mrs Cletus

Blonde - Mrs boyst

The funniest part to me is that we talked for several minutes and you had no idea who I was.  I had someone else's name tag on if I ever had one on at all. 

On 7/20/2022 at 12:24 PM, Gugny said:

This is fantastic!  My guess is that it was Boyst's wife.  Boyst is known to wear my name on a name tag.  I'll be at the Pittsburgh game this year.  Hopefully you're there and we can say hello!

I logged in just for these two replies.

When I wear your name it's always funny to see how it goes over. Once it was something like "I thought you were Puerto Rican?" And several times it's a slow dawning of realization that I am not you. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I think it was my wife or cletus' wife. They were both taking turns wearing it. My wife said she thinks it was Mrs Cletus. That was her first one in a while after the 3rd cleti was born. 

Brunette - Mrs Cletus

Blonde - Mrs boyst

The funniest part to me is that we talked for several minutes and you had no idea who I was.  I had someone else's name tag on if I ever had one on at all. 

Indeed, "Gugny" was a brunette lady that day. Must've been Mrs Cletus. The fact that it wasn't really Gugny short-circuited my already socially challenged brain, and I couldn't recover well enough to carry on conversing with her. 😆

I definitely don't remember meeting you, though I certainly had some conversations with either non-tagged people or people whose names I didn't recognize. You sly dog, you!

Apparently, I should take name tags with a large grain of salt at the next TBDAHOT

Edited by Logic

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

Indeed, "Gugny" was a brunette lady that day. Must've been Mrs Cletus. The fact that it wasn't really Gugny short-circuited my already socially challenged brain, and I couldn't recover well enough to carry on conversing with her. 😆

I definitely don't remember meeting you, though I certainly had some conversations with either non-tagged people or people whose names I didn't recognize. You sly dog, you!

Apparently, I should take name tags with a large grain of salt at the next TBDAHOT

No ... most name tags are legit.  Just know that anyone wearing a Gugny name tag who isn't a short, stocky, light-brown-skinned guy wearing an Allen jersey... it ain't me!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.