Jump to content

Camp tix now available to STH


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

There is 1200 people in front of me for these tickets

Did the App take you in through Ticketmaster? I got a Promo Code but no Promo Code Box. Clusterf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2700 for me - I spent time before 10AM trying to familiarize, didn't see anything, then dicked around at 10AM for 5 mins trying 'Ticket' option - who knew clicking on the banner that previously did nothing but bring you to TC page would suddenly magically become the portal to registering/logging and getting tickets - and for some reason it didn't take my Ticketmaster so I had to register - what a POS

Edited by stevewin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tried to get 2 tickets to 7/30 practice and it said only 1 remaining and so I tried to add that to cart and it freaked out and kicked me out. Are people really scalping training camp tickets? Jeez how sad

Any idea when the Fri night practice at the stadium tickets will come out? That's what I was really hoping to get but they aren't on there. This is just for the SJF practices it seems

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Tried to get 2 tickets to 7/30 practice and it said only 1 remaining and so I tried to add that to cart and it freaked out and kicked me out. Are people really scalping training camp tickets? Jeez how sad

Any idea when the Fri night practice at the stadium tickets will come out? That's what I was really hoping to get but they aren't on there. This is just for the SJF practices it seems

How long did you have to wait in line? How many ahead of you? 

 

I have been online for 20 minutes now and it says I have 4739 ahead of me. Anyone else have so many ahead of them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, cd1 said:

How long did you have to wait in line? How many ahead of you? 

 

I have been online for 20 minutes now and it says I have 4739 ahead of me. Anyone else have so many ahead of them?

I got on right at 10:00am and I waited about 30 min then by the time I got in there July 30 must have been sold out because it was only allowing me to select 1 ticket and then when I did it freaked out and kicked me out. When I got back in July 30 wasn't there anymore as an option. I blame the scalpers and their bots 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So i waited for the email to come at 10 AM and nothing until 10:02.  By then there were 1884 in front of me.  Knew I was screwed.  My son however went through the app and got in before 10 and originally had July 30th tix, but the app crashed and then they were gone.  He got August 1st which isn't ideal.  

 

Anyone have any extra July 30th tix?  I'd trade for August 1st.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

I got on right at 10:00am and I waited about 30 min then by the time I got in there July 30 must have been sold out because it was only allowing me to select 1 ticket and then when I did it freaked out and kicked me out. When I got back in July 30 wasn't there anymore as an option. I blame the scalpers and their bots 

This was my same experience. Also got an error message and the site crashed and said services were down. There was a number to call. Im going to try that and complain and maybe someone can grab me a ticket for the mess. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...