Camp tix now available to STH

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Wait a second,  I must have missed something.  are all training camp days now tickets only?

I thought it was just the night practices in the past?

It's everything now.

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Thanks for the heads up....long day at work and I forgot to grab my tickets today but just jumped on it!  I'll be there July 24th, can't believe how close we are getting already.

Agreed. Time has flown for me this off-season.

• Agree 1

I'm a season ticket holder and can't for the life of me find where to secure tickets. I've been on the Bills App, the website and checked my email. Nothing.

I need 5 tickets on August 1st and August 2nd. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. GRACIAS!

10 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Anybody have any good restaurant recommendations near camp?  I was going to check out the Pittsford Pub but the reviews online were pretty bad

I've always liked Penfield Pour House

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Speaking of which, does anyone live near SJF and offer-up your lawn for parking?  I've always taken the bus but would like to drive and know I have a spot available.

All sorts of parking options near SJF.  People generally charge $10-15 for their lawns 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, rockpile said:

Tickets are supposed to be available on the Bills Mobile App today,

but I am having no luck.

It says starting at 10AM - don't see anything now - hoping at 10AM something starts showing for TC tix but not sure where - Tickets currently is only game tix, maybe they wil start showing up there?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.