Liz’s political calculus - next prez

On 6/29/2022 at 12:03 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What is her motive? Does she think this is her moment to seize the Republican Party? 

Brilliant play. Anti trump conservative.

next prez. 

I didn't read any of the replies but my guess is she's trying to preserve the legacy of the neocons (her father and the Bush administration) in that although they lied to us about going into a costly war they did so with the best intentions as the greatest country in the world.  This rise of the Tea Party and the election of Trump was a giant middle finger to that regime.  She doesn't like that and this is her way of fighting back.

13 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Don't underestimate the degree of Trump fatigue out there. Even in the Republican party.

I had Trump fatigue after the first season of The Apprentice and then his bid to buy the Bills. 

But Republicans with Trump fatigue will go for DeSantis, not Cheney.

I like Trump mostly because he triggers the worst of the worst.

I mean how stupid can you be to want to live in a complete mess

of a country because the president tweets ? 

Allow me...

Really, really stupid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I didn't read any of the replies but my guess is she's trying to preserve the legacy of the neocons (her father and the Bush administration) in that although they lied to us about going into a costly war they did so with the best intentions as the greatest country in the world.  This rise of the Tea Party and the election of Trump was a giant middle finger to that regime.  She doesn't like that and this is her way of fighting back.

That’s a pretty good take too. I could see her thinking all of that

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Albwan said:

I like Trump mostly because he triggers the worst of the worst.

I mean how stupid can you be to want to live in a complete mess

of a country because the president tweets ? 

Allow me...

Really, really stupid.

Then simply put you are an idiot.   Nobody disliked him because his tweets.  Most dislike him because he's an imbecile and a crook.  He makes our entire country look like a joke on the global stage and that most certainly is not good.  Yes, I know Joe isn't much better before you jump on that.

On 7/1/2022 at 1:19 PM, Warcodered said:

If she was the nominee she'd be very hard for Biden to beat.

Biden has zero chance to run again, much less win no matter who he faces. So your statement is partially true.  But as LeGOATski said, it’s either Trump or DeSantis.

• Haha (+1) 1

the former president with the full power of the government and billions of dollars for the best legal council. he asked people, ordinary everyday people, to fight for something on his behalf. when no real evidence presented ever proved his case and courts threw it out. so we snoop around the web, ask questions that rep should be getting answers to and keep fighting the case with opinions and documentaries put together by right wing pundits. all while the billion dollar organization called the GOP ultimately does little on their own.

the jan 6 commission. a full impeachment failed.. yet again. repeat, a full impeachment. so spend millions of our tax payers dollars and years of time. all with the full weight of gov support to produce a tv series. here we go again, to convince ordinary everyday people to fight on their behalf. any legitamate investigation would look at the full range of ineptitude that lead to a riot that a toddler could have seen coming. the participants were hunted down and rounded up facing full procescution a looong time ago. dems certainly know how to use a iron fist against crime in this case. they don't even treat murders in their states like this. if a group of people can openly organize, set a date and come that close to  "destroying democracy" with flags , sticks and buffalo costumes lol. well then the fbi, dhs, cia, capital security, dc police are a utter joke when it comes to security. im not sure why real terrorist threats, you know with actual plans and weopons arent already in the building holding the constitution hostage. keep in mind these people shedding tears of fear have no issue sending kids to war at a drop of a dime. give me a break. but by all means keep fighting for the billion dollar DNC, they obviously need it. 

we are all getting played on this one and lizzy is just another politician acting out this political theater to keep the embers hot.

Edited by Buffarukus