Jump to content

Article on 5 scariest QB's -- Allen #2


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

So true! Just look aroun!😳

Reality says Herbert hasn’t done jack. Ergo, completely unworthy of top 5 QB rankings. WINS, son. It’s about the dubyas only. 

Its a team sport. Chargers defense was terrible. Herbert is a star already

13 minutes ago, without a drought said:

Josh running through and jumping over players doesn't make me think of either. 

Agree more like a 1969 Shelby Mustang Cobra. Speed and power

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Its a team sport. Chargers defense was terrible. Herbert is a star already

Agree more like a 1969 Shelby Mustang Cobra. Speed and power

Herbert is a star and deserves a lot of love but at this point is a bit overrated by some (Schefter once said he was a sure-fire hall of famer). He has had a pretty stellar cast around him from the beginning and he hasn't been able to make the playoffs. His offense is also very friendly to him (a lot of dinks and dunks). I've watched a lot of Chargers games and his receivers also routinely make great plays for him (unbelievable catches) and he tends to pad his stats a bit in blowouts from both being behind and ahead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If/When Allen wins a ring, he will be viewed as the best QB in the NFL.  
 

Plenty of people around league circles already view him as such, and the ones who rank Mahomes ahead of him, typically do so based on his Super Bowl ring. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2022 at 10:56 AM, Inigo Montoya said:

The section on Allen starts off,  "Allen is a freak show at the position...."

 

https://www.nfl.com/news/five-scariest-quarterbacks-entering-2022-nfl-season-where-gronk-ranks-among-top-

 

I'm past the who's the best QB debate which will always be a Chevy / Ford thing.  Bottom line is our QB is elite and is now getting the respect he deserves.  What a road Allen has travelled from draft night punch line to where he is today.

 

Respect he "deserves"...yawn. Allen has elite traits, elite upside, perhaps elite scariness. Top 3, arguably could be #1 in those particular categories. As far as "best" current QB is concerned, Allen has been wildly inconsistent. Slot him at #5 right now. 

Edited by Airseven
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 - Patrick Mahomes
2 - Aaron Rodgers
3 - Tom Brady
4 - Joe Burrow 
5 - Josh Allen 
6 - Matthew Stafford 
7 - Justin Herbert 
8 - Dak Prescott
9 - Lamar Jackson
10 - Russell Wilson 
11 - Deshaun Watson 
12 - Derek Carr 
13 - Kyler Murray 
14 - Kirk Cousins
15 - Ryan Tannehill
16 - Matt Ryan
17 - Jalen Hurts
18 - Jimmy Garoppolo/Trey Lance
19 - Carson Wentz
20 - Daniel Jones
21 - Trevor Lawrence
22 - Jared Goff 
23 - Jameis Winston/Taysom Hill
24 - Tua Tagovailoa   
25 - Mitch Trubisky/Kenny Pickett
26 - Mac Jones
27 - Zach Wilson
28 - Drew Lock
29 - Justin Fields
30 - Davis Mills
31 - Marcus Mariota/Desmond Ridder 
32 - Sam Darnold/Matt Corral 

 

That's it. That's the list.

Edited by Airseven
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Airseven said:

 

Respect he "deserves"...yawn. Allen has elite traits, elite upside, perhaps elite scariness. Top 3, arguably could be #1 in those particular categories. As far as "best" current QB is concerned, Allen has been wildly inconsistent. Slot him at #5 right now. 

 

I'm not sure if you're trying to troll.  I really don't care.  Bottom line is that by your own rankings Allen is #5 in the NFL behind two QBs who will likely be retired in the next two seasons.  The Bills have at worst a top three QB going forward. 

 

I can live with that.

 

By the way.... you wouldn't happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

 

I'm not sure if you're trying to troll.  I really don't care.  Bottom line is that by your own rankings Allen is #5 in the NFL behind two QBs who will likely be retired in the next two seasons.  The Bills have at worst a top three QB going forward. 

 

I can live with that.

 

By the way.... you wouldn't happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

 

extra-toe.gif

I do not have it with me.

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Airseven said:

1 - Patrick Mahomes
2 - Aaron Rodgers
3 - Tom Brady
4 - Joe Burrow 
5 - Josh Allen 
6 - Matthew Stafford 
7 - Justin Herbert 
8 - Dak Prescott
9 - Lamar Jackson
10 - Russell Wilson 
11 - Deshaun Watson 
12 - Derek Carr 
13 - Kyler Murray 
14 - Kirk Cousins
15 - Ryan Tannehill
16 - Matt Ryan
17 - Jalen Hurts
18 - Jimmy Garoppolo/Trey Lance
19 - Carson Wentz
20 - Daniel Jones
21 - Trevor Lawrence
22 - Jared Goff 
23 - Jameis Winston/Taysom Hill
24 - Tua Tagovailoa   
25 - Mitch Trubisky/Kenny Pickett
26 - Mac Jones
27 - Zach Wilson
28 - Drew Lock
29 - Justin Fields
30 - Davis Mills
31 - Marcus Mariota/Desmond Ridder 
32 - Sam Darnold/Matt Corral 

 

That's it. That's the list.

Burrow ahead of Allen? Nah.

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Speaking of #2

 

 

Which is impressive that's he's only #2 to someone that just went to a new team.  Allen's jersey has been hot for Bills fans for 2-3 years now.

 

Seems like others that weren't fans before are literally buying in to Allen and the Bills. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...