Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings. Aka liars telling you more lies about what liars are saying on capitol hill..

On 6/23/2022 at 9:47 PM, DRsGhost said:

Let's make a bet right now.

If they release all of Kash Patels testimony, IN FULL, by the end of September I will leave here forever. I will personally PM SDS and ask him to delete my account.

If they don't release his testimony,  iN FULL, by the end of September you will do the same.

Deal?

Or are you the coward that I know that you are?

Well @ChiGoose cowardice saved him from having to leave the forum forever it seems.  He wouldn't accept the above bet despite consistently proclaiming that we will have all the testimony transcripts come September.

Now in a huge shocking revelation, the J6 committee will continue it's hearings into September.  Maybe we'll get all those transcripts just under the wire on 9/30, huh?  What say you @ChiGoose?

:lol:

16 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Well @ChiGoose cowardice saved him from having to leave the forum forever it seems.  He wouldn't accept the above bet despite consistently proclaiming that we will have all the testimony transcripts come September.

Now in a huge shocking revelation, the J6 committee will continue it's hearings into September.  Maybe we'll get all those transcripts just under the wire on 9/30, huh?  What say you @ChiGoose?

Oh got to drag out the distraction into October 100% no doubt.  

Political theater - the worst in American history 

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh got to drag out the distraction into October 100% no doubt.  

Political theater - the worst in American history 

Of course they will. This was obvious to everyone who isn't a dem lemming from day one.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

So many tears. 

lolz

Yep......We're really crying over here.....it's so damaging....

youngkin_glenn_governor_portrait.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnUE6GmA5EZ0l0ebGlw4a

• Haha (+1) 2

Clown show...

I'm sure the extended into September hearings will dredge up another fake star witness...

Yet in a series of private communications from December 2020 through May 2021, shared exclusively with The Federalist, Hutchinson commiserated with other targets of the probe about how little information she had about any wrongdoing that day, and lamented how corrupt the politicized committee was. Far from being upset with Trump, Hutchinson repeatedly spoke in favor of him and his presidency.

“I would rather shoot myself dead into the Potomac than see marine one flying around this city without 45 again,” Hutchinson wrote in one message nearly three months after the Capitol riot.

Six days after she was issued a subpoena, Hutchinson called the Jan. 6 panel a “phony committee.” Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer.

“Other than a handful of irrelevant texts, I have literally no documents or anything they’re asking about,” one ex-White House staffer texted her.

“Same,” she wrote back.

In September, Hutchinson disparaged Cheney and Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, the two Republicans hand-picked to serve on the committee by Pelosi, as a “crop of losers.” Discussing how other anti-Trump extremists had declined to run for re-election rather than face certain defeat at the hands of Republican voters, Hutchinson said she didn’t think Kinzinger or Cheney would take that approach because, “Their egos are too [f——] big.” She mocked their self-conception as “The REPUBLICAN MARTYRS.”

• Shocked 1

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

So why did she lie?

Once again, without proper cross examination this is not lying. It’s just that witnesses are not being asked all of the questions. For example, when she says Trump wanted to go to the Capitol…maybe he did. But as far as I know she did NOT testify as to whether she knew that he may have wanted to go there to STOP, not cheer on, the riot. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good thing for @ChiGoosethat his cowardice saved him and he didn't take my bet that there was no friggin way these liars on the sham committee would release their report / interview transcripts by September. 

What do you think chi, will they actually release their now confirmed imcomplete report in 2022?

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Good thing for @ChiGoosethat his cowardice saved him and he didn't take my bet that there was no friggin way these liars on the sham committee would release their report / interview transcripts by September. 

What do you think chi, will they actually release their now confirmed imcomplete report in 2022?

Yes, it’ll be released. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, ChiGoose said:

The problem is that even if they release it in full, Patel will likely claim that it's doctored. Nor do I have any trust that you, someone who has yet to have an original thought, would be trustworthy enough to actually follow through on this.

But if they do not release Patel's testimony, I will change my icon to a picture to one of Tom Brady for a full year. I do not require any action on your part.

You prepared to live up to this @ChiGoose or nah?

Not only wasn't Patels testimony, or anyone else's for that matter, released by September 2022, they never released his full testimony at all.

Where's the Brady picture?