Recap of what the media is telling you about the J6 hearings. Aka liars telling you more lies about what liars are saying on capitol hill..

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You prepared to live up to this @ChiGoose or nah?

Not only wasn't Patels testimony, or anyone else's for that matter, released by September 2022, they never released his full testimony at all.

Where's the Brady picture?

…they released Patel’s testimony. I was right. I never committed to September because I didn’t know if things would get delayed. Which they did because your boy was such an ####### criminal that everyone wanted to come forward to talk about him. 

Look, I’m sorry you have the reading comprehension skills of a 1st grader but that’s your problem, not mine. Maybe spend less time on this forum and more time touching grass.

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

…they released Patel’s testimony. I was right. I never committed to September because I didn’t know if things would get delayed. Which they did because your boy was such an ####### criminal that everyone wanted to come forward to talk about him. 

Look, I’m sorry you have the reading comprehension skills of a 1st grader but that’s your problem, not mine. Maybe spend less time on this forum and more time touching grass.

They released a partial transcript. In December 2022. The discussion was always about the transcripts being available in September 2022 and nothing else.

Look it's ok to just admit you aren't a man of your word on something that you committed to on your own terms with no input from me or anyone else.

But keep flailing. It's fun.

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

They released a partial transcript. In December 2022. The discussion was always about the transcripts being available in September 2022 and nothing else.

Look it's ok to just admit you aren't a man of your word on something that you committed to on your own terms with no input from me or anyone else.

But keep flailing. It's fun.

God, you’re so stupid. It’s amazing. 

You: Will you bet that they will be released by september

Me: no, but they will be released

You: They didn’t release them in September, therefore you’re wrong!

Just amazing levels of ignorance from you. You’re rivaling that Hamlin body double guy. 

On 6/23/2022 at 9:47 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Let's make a bet right now.

If they release all of Kash Patels testimony, IN FULL, by the end of September I will leave here forever. I will personally PM SDS and ask him to delete my account.

If they don't release his testimony,  iN FULL, by the end of September you will do the same.

Deal?

Or are you the coward that I know that you are?

On 6/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, ChiGoose said:

The problem is that even if they release it in full, Patel will likely claim that it's doctored. Nor do I have any trust that you, someone who has yet to have an original thought, would be trustworthy enough to actually follow through on this.

But if they do not release Patel's testimony, I will change my icon to a picture to one of Tom Brady for a full year. I do not require any action on your part.

Here is my original bet where I offered to leave the forum for good if the J6 committee released Patels testimony by September 2022 AND in full. @ChiGoose responded to that offer with his Brady picture offer.

here's where we are today....

The J6 committee did NOT release his testimony by September 2022

The J6 released partial testimony, not in full, by December 2022.

Keep flailing chigoose.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 1:18 PM, BillsFanNC said:

I think this is a perfect Brady picture for you to use @ChiGoose

You're a man of your word and would never fail to follow through on something that you proposed yourself, right?

:lol:

ccelebritiestom-brady-trump-82-1034x642.thumb.jpg.b9e41a33bbd5b31568387711fce216f1.jpg

Hey @ChiGoose

Where's that Brady picture you promised?

Oh yeah. You're a coward with zero credibility. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 9:30 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Here is my original bet where I offered to leave the forum for good if the J6 committee released Patels testimony by September 2022 AND in full. @ChiGoose responded to that offer with his Brady picture offer.

here's where we are today....

The J6 committee did NOT release his testimony by September 2022

The J6 released partial testimony, not in full, by December 2022.

Keep flailing chigoose.

And still no Brady picture from @ChiGoose

• Like (+1) 1

Holy *****. Just saw this obsessive thread. Dear lord, you need a life. I hope you get some help.

Anyway, here’s what I agreed to:

”But if they do not release Patel's testimony, I will change my icon to a picture to one of Tom Brady for a full year. I do not require any action on your part.”

I specifically did not commit to September because I know Congress and figured there was a chance it’d get delayed but it would all be released at the end of term.  If I was committing to September, I would have said so. 

The committee then released Kash Patel’s testimony before the end of term. 

Sorry if you don’t understand how words and agreements work. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

No way! :lol:

In a wide-ranging interview, Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., confirmed earlier reporting by Just the News that the Capitol Police intelligence unit had received days and weeks in advance a significant amount of detailed intelligence that identified specific extremist groups that planned to commit violence on Jan. 6, 2021, and some of the tactics they planned to use.

But those red-flags weren’t passed up the chain, including to then-Chief Steven Sund, so that executives could adjust the security inside and outside the Capitol, he said.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

• 2 months later...

So let's take a look back at a bit of PPP history, and how the King, who demands others post in 'good faith' does anything but that himself.

So here's a bet I proposed to him about his constant insistence that ALL the J6 testimony transcripts would be released by the end of September 2022:

On 6/23/2022 at 9:47 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Let's make a bet right now.

If they release all of Kash Patels testimony, IN FULL, by the end of September I will leave here forever. I will personally PM SDS and ask him to delete my account.

If they don't release his testimony,  iN FULL, by the end of September you will do the same.

Deal?

Or are you the coward that I know that you are?

Here's the Kings response to the bet. Note, he's worried about trust!

Pot kettle black dude.

On 6/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, ChiGoose said:

The problem is that even if they release it in full, Patel will likely claim that it's doctored. Nor do I have any trust that you, someone who has yet to have an original thought, would be trustworthy enough to actually follow through on this.

But if they do not release Patel's testimony, I will change my icon to a picture to one of Tom Brady for a full year. I do not require any action on your part.

So of course NONE of the transcripts were released by September 2022, and when Patels was eventually released, it wasn't in full.

Did the King replace his icon to Brady as promised?

Of course not.

What else would you expect from a trustworthy good faith PPP useful idiot?

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Fani Willis also collaborated with J6 committee?

:lol:

BREAKING: Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis exposed for secretly collaborating with the January 6th committee before indicting Donald Trump.

Nathan Wade, Willis's chief prosecutor and alleged romantic partner, documented four covert meetings held between the January 6th committee and the prosecution team:

• April 18-21, 2022
• May 31, 2022
• Sept. 7-9, 2022
• Nov. 16, 2022

In addition, court documents reveal that Willis's team conducted two secretive meetings with the Biden White House on May 23 and Nov. 18, 2022, totaling 16 hours of discussions before levying charges against Trump.

White House visitor logs further reveal that Willis spent five hours at the Biden White House on Feb. 28, 2023, merely a week after recommending charges against Biden's leading presidential opponent.

Willis faces additional scrutiny after being subpoenaed to testify in the divorce proceeds of lead prosecutor Nathan Wade.

A motion filed this week by Trump co-defendant Mike Roman alleges an inappropriate romantic relationship between Willis and Wade, from which both have financially benefited.

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...