Best site to buy tickets ?

ProcessYaDigg

My apologies if this has been discussed before.  I'm looking to buy tickets for the Monday nighter at Cincy.  What is the best site to buy tickets?  I'm sure the go-to answer is to just buy straight from Ticket Master, but I was also wondering how reliable some of the other sites are.  Thank you all for any insight you can give.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

My apologies if this has been discussed before.  I'm looking to buy tickets for the Monday nighter at Cincy.  What is the best site to buy tickets?  I'm sure the go-to answer is to just buy straight from Ticket Master, but I was also wondering how reliable some of the other sites are.  Thank you all for any insight you can give.

it has.  

You should use the Search 🔍 feature 

you might find what you need 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/239382-paper-tickets/?do=findComment&comment=7702124

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

How many are you looking for? I have a college buddy there with season tix. I’m not sure how many, and I have no idea if he wants to go, but avoiding all those fees if possible would be my first option. Some may be better than others, but they are all pretty steep in fees. 

….and I pay them every year. 🤷‍♂️

• Simon changed the title to Best site to buy tickets ?
1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

it has.  

You should use the Search 🔍 feature 

you might find what you need 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/239382-paper-tickets/?do=findComment&comment=7702124

Got it!  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

How many are you looking for? I have a college buddy there with season tix. I’m not sure how many, and I have no idea if he wants to go, but avoiding all those fees if possible would be my first option. Some may be better than others, but they are all pretty steep in fees. 

….and I pay them every year. 🤷‍♂️

4 tickets

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, ProcessYaDigg said:

I've used this one a few times for games in Buffalo and away. No buyer fees.

https://www.tickpick.com/

3 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

I've used this one a few times for games in Buffalo and away. No buyer fees.

https://www.tickpick.com/

Tickpick is my go-to anytime I'm looking for resale tickets.  

I even sold a ticket (Foo Fighters ... not Bills) once and that was also very easy!  I actually sold it twice.  The original buyer bought the ticket, but never completed the transfer.  About an hour before the concert, I realized that I still had the ticket.  When you sell a ticket, you don't get paid until the day AFTER the event takes place.  I thought I was left holding the bag and miraculously, someone I was with knew someone in NYC who needed a ticket.  So I sold it to HIM and transferred it to him very easily.  Turns out, I STILL got paid for the first sale, so I unwittingly double-dipped.

Anyway ... I think Tickpick is great.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Tickpick is my go-to anytime I'm looking for resale tickets.  

I even sold a ticket (Foo Fighters ... not Bills) once and that was also very easy!  I actually sold it twice.  The original buyer bought the ticket, but never completed the transfer.  About an hour before the concert, I realized that I still had the ticket.  When you sell a ticket, you don't get paid until the day AFTER the event takes place.  I thought I was left holding the bag and miraculously, someone I was with knew someone in NYC who needed a ticket.  So I sold it to HIM and transferred it to him very easily.  Turns out, I STILL got paid for the first sale, so I unwittingly double-dipped.

Anyway ... I think Tickpick is great.

That is pretty weird for sure... how long did it take you to make it right?

If i ever find tickets on an app I always then go to Tickpick and buy them there (most sellers will list on multiple platforms) since they'll be cheaper without the fees. 

I do prefer Gametime to find seats, the map and sorting is easier on that app in my opinion. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.