Leader and Members of the Proud Boys Indicted for Seditious Conspiracy

54 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

and another with what the MAGA's here collectively know about medicine.  Jack Kemp was a good R.  I believe he would be in despair over the state of the party now.

Jack Kennedy was a good D. I believe he would be in despair over the state of the party now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Jack Kennedy was a good D. I believe he would be in despair over the state of the party now. 

Why? He paved the way for LBJ and one of the most progressive civil rights eras ever.

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why? He paved the way for LBJ and one of the most progressive civil rights eras ever.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2013/11/08/modern-democrats-would-view-john-f-kennedy-as-a-reaganite-extremist/

One of a thousand articles. If you believe JFK aligns with today’s democrats that makes you an army of one. Carry on soldier!

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2013/11/08/modern-democrats-would-view-john-f-kennedy-as-a-reaganite-extremist/

One of a thousand articles. If you believe JFK aligns with today’s democrats that makes you an army of one. Carry on soldier!

Socially liberal, fiscally conservative.  would love to see more members of both parties in this camp.  btw, this writer's interpretation of "Ask not what your country..." is a huge stretch.  It means what it means.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Socially liberal, fiscally conservative.  would love to see more members of both parties in this camp.  btw, this writer's interpretation of "Ask not what your country..." is a huge stretch.  It means what it means.

fiscal conservative or even responsible budget is out the window with today's spending levels and pet projects.

This JFK?

The checkrein of taxes on private spending and productive incentives must be loosened if our economy is to perform at maximum efficiency. To that end--as I pledged last year--the 1964 budget incorporates a major program of tax reduction and reform, designed to help speed the economy toward full employment and a higher rate of growth with price stability.

On this basis, after taking into account the revenue loss associated with my tax recommendations, total receipts from the public in fiscal year 1964 are estimated at $112.2 billion, total payments to the public at $122.5 billion, with a resulting excess of payments of $10.3 billion.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/annual-budget-message-the-congress-fiscal-year-1964

Back when the debt to GDP ratio was under 40% .

https://historyincharts.com/us-national-debt-to-gdp-ratio-by-year/#:~:text=U.S. National Debt to GDP Ratio by Year, 123% 2 more rows

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Yeah, I chose one of a thousand different writings on the topic. Good that you took a moment to read. That’s unlike most of your board mates. Kudos!

On 5/31/2023 at 12:02 PM, Kemp said:

I remember all those Benghazi investigations of Clinton led by Republicans that didn't implicate her for anything.

I'm not part of the cult where some believe JFK Jr will be Trump's next VP.

That's the delusional folks you're aligned with.

Once again, since you can't refute it, you do what all of you do. You change the subject.

Were you on your grade school debate team?

No implication maybe but that lack of urgency to save American lives wasn't a priority on her part that's for sure & hereing that she had some kind of beef with the man in charge over there didn't make it look good on her lack of reaction to the situation typical Clinton actions .

On 5/31/2023 at 8:37 PM, ChiGoose said:

We could fill a very small thimble with what you know about the law. Maybe. There might be a little room left over for what little life you seem to have. 

So then we can take it that you will be our law professor from this point forward i'm guessing seeing as you claim that some here are below your intelligence when it comes to the law ?? Just asking .

And just because it's a white collar crime doesn't mean that it should be easier to get away with it's still a crime & should have as heavy a consequence as any other .

Edited by T master

3 minutes ago, T master said:

And just because it's a white collar crime doesn't mean that it should be easier to get away with it's still a crime & should have as heavy a consequence as any other .

I 100% agree. It’s just that this isn’t how it actually plays out most of the time. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

So then we can take it that you will be our law professor from this point forward i'm guessing seeing as you claim that some here are below your intelligence when it comes to the law ?? Just asking .

Not only that, but @ChiGoose is high above the partisan fray. He told us that she is. An even keeled poster who carefully weighs both sides before weighing in. As a former republican turned democrat she's uniquely qualified in this regard.

Unfortunately when you return to the world that exists under a blue sky, its readily apparent that @ChiGoose is among the most rabid partisan leftists here at PPP.

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not only that, but @ChiGoose is high above the partisan fray. He told us that she is. An even keeled poster who carefully weighs both sides before weighing in. As a former republican turned democrat she's uniquely qualified in this regard.

Unfortunately when you return to the world that exists under a blue sky, its readily apparent that @ChiGoose is among the most rabid partisan leftists here at PPP.

And you still just can’t get me out of your mind. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

On 5/31/2023 at 1:02 PM, Kemp said:

I remember all those Benghazi investigations of Clinton led by Republicans that didn't implicate her for anything.

I'm not part of the cult where some believe JFK Jr will be Trump's next VP.

That's the delusional folks you're aligned with.

Once again, since you can't refute it, you do what all of you do. You change the subject.

Were you on your grade school debate team?

You’re right!

Sincerely,

Santa Claus

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 months later...